Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Died Suddenly

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Yep I know bro we can go back to the Sodom and Gomorrah story. That city was destroyed in that story. Logically speaking it does not make sense to want to mate with the same gender. Let's just take the reproduction concept. The same gender cannot reproduce that's where the simplest line is drawn to these unacceptable people. I still think the homosexuals are not accepted. In Los Angeles they are known to gather only in certain places. Not everyone here wants them. What the mainstream media puts out there is not what the majority actually represent. Trying to normalize this type of lifestyle to the masses via mainstream and education just means the demons have already infiltrated those networks. I've come across the gays. I did not know right at that moment the person was a homo, but once I know I no longer associate with those kinds.

I will still have to pin it under a mental illness just like people born retarded or with some other abnormal disorder. Boning the same gender is not normal.
Not everyone is a Christian adherent — In fact, a far greater majority are not. It makes no sense to cite the biblical text from a pious stance (or even vaguely really) in any attempt to persuade the broader population. In this way, it’s only relevance is to those who ascribe to it for themselves.
That said, the Bible isn’t a scientific diagnostic manual of mental disorders nor disease — It’s a text that addresses faith and sin. And the context of why Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed was for sins — Not because those residing there had mental illness. God most definitely wouldn’t destroy a people because of a mental disorder nor illness.
Jesus himself often chose the company of sinners, as well as healing the sick.
S & G wasn’t / isn’t an event intended as an example / guide for those who ascribe to God in faith, to go out like Viking marauders destroying cities of sinners. That’s not the context of the story. Sheesh :(

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
Not everyone is a Christian adherent — In fact, a far greater majority are not. It makes no sense to cite the biblical text from a pious stance (or even vaguely really) in any attempt to persuade the broader population. In this way, it’s only relevance is to those who ascribe to it for themselves.
That said, the Bible isn’t a scientific diagnostic manual of mental disorders nor disease — It’s a text that addresses faith and sin. And the context of why Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed was for sins — Not because those residing there had mental illness. God most definitely wouldn’t destroy a people because of a mental disorder nor illness.
Jesus himself often chose the company of sinners, as well as healing the sick.
S & G wasn’t / isn’t an event intended as an example / guide for those who ascribe to God in faith, to go out like Viking marauders destroying cities of sinners. That’s not the context of the story. Sheesh :(

i know bro. it was a simple example of the homosexuals dating back during that time. thats all bro. i just choose not to accept homosexuals not because of religion. Its because that life style is just not normal to me. Thats all bro. i associate it as a disorder.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
the health care industry are morons. I had to go to urgent care to get some meds the first thing they ask is if I am jabbed. i say to the max. the fat bastard in the scrubs ask all four. i say you know it. wtf they know. nothing. i hype up the scam. the fucker has a big grin on his fat face. no proof required. these are some stooopid motherfcukers.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-...ntify-warning-signs-of-violent-extremism.html

Need to quit worrying about gay/straight/trans whatever...and understand this is all tied together. Anti-human, anti-procreation, control agenda.
For example, the Nazi's targeted groups, used them for their labor, then killed them. (This was population control after usefulness has run out.) This continues today. We work, pay taxes on debt instruments, and die owing money to people we do not know. We accept this as normal. They may find a gay gene one day - but the dumbass gene and the oblivious mass gene has taken over America and is out in the open.
(By the way, the Third Reich was not defeated - it was exported/imported (Operation Paperclip) and continues today. Eugenics. The Fourth Reich. Fifth Generation Warfare. Guns and borders are illusions and distractions to keep us from noticing we are being jabbed, sprayed, and fed to death.

Finally, if you believe the Great Reset is a global conspiracy of rich people or the Great Reset is a demonic, anti-human agenda, it really doesn't matter. They prefer we be divided in our beliefs. Easier to defeat that way.
Rich against poor, black against white, gay against straight, ... nice, manageable groups of cattle eating and working, working and eating - then you die. Millions are coming in that will work harder and longer than you will - but for much less.

The article above is how the New Zealand SIS (secret service) is encouraging people to tell on one another. This is Biblical. Brother against brother, sister against sister, son against father, and so on.
I could go on and on. You know something is wrong. You can feel it. Who will tell on you? Who will tell on me?

It gets worse before it gets better.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-...ntify-warning-signs-of-violent-extremism.html

Need to quit worrying about gay/straight/trans whatever...and understand this is all tied together. Anti-human, anti-procreation, control agenda.
For example, the Nazi's targeted groups, used them for their labor, then killed them. (This was population control after usefulness has run out.) This continues today. We work, pay taxes on debt instruments, and die owing money to people we do not know. We accept this as normal. They may find a gay gene one day - but the dumbass gene and the oblivious mass gene has taken over America and is out in the open.
(By the way, the Third Reich was not defeated - it was exported/imported (Operation Paperclip) and continues today. Eugenics. The Fourth Reich. Fifth Generation Warfare. Guns and borders are illusions and distractions to keep us from noticing we are being jabbed, sprayed, and fed to death.

Finally, if you believe the Great Reset is a global conspiracy of rich people or the Great Reset is a demonic, anti-human agenda, it really doesn't matter. They prefer we be divided in our beliefs. Easier to defeat that way.
Rich against poor, black against white, gay against straight, ... nice, manageable groups of cattle eating and working, working and eating - then you die. Millions are coming in that will work harder and longer than you will - but for much less.

The article above is how the New Zealand SIS (secret service) is encouraging people to tell on one another. This is Biblical. Brother against brother, sister against sister, son against father, and so on.
I could go on and on. You know something is wrong. You can feel it. Who will tell on you? Who will tell on me?

I absolutely agree it's not human. 1 thousand percent demonic. My neighbor's son is straight up homo. It must suck to turn out like that. No one wants homos within proximity.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I absolutely agree it's not human. 1 thousand percent demonic. My neighbor's son is straight up homo. It must suck to turn out like that. No one wants homos within proximity.
Lol at "it must suck" to be a homo. My guess is the "straight up homos" are the biggest threat to the rest of us :eek:

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
Lol at "it must suck" to be a homo. My guess is the "straight up homos" are the biggest threat to the rest of us :eek:
yes bro! run! they'll want to poke you in the booty when you are squatting 500lbs.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

I agree with everything man.

It's not just new zealand, they were doing it in the deep blue states during the pandemic. Trying to get people to report friends and family members. Also asking about reporting and erratic or extreme behavior.

Ya, these bitches are coming for us and the woke are sleeping.

Nazis didn't go away, they just got pissed off and made little Nazis. From what you've written I'm assuming you know Nazis are running Ukraine, not dipshit zelenski. Zelenski is no different than Biden, just taking orders and no different than trudeau in canada.

Check this shit out, new york time's crossword puzzle looked like a swastika on the first day of Hanukkah.

No, really.

1671590479857.png

They are also strategically crashing our economy for the digital reset.

They just passed another 1.7 trillion dollar spending bill. 45 billion will go to the nazis in ukraine. They already "lost" 20 billion so it's a good idea to get them some more :oops:

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Canada’s Health Director of Parliamentary Affairs Who Lead Canada’s Response Team to Covid-19 and Vaccine Rollout Dies at 35

Cause unknown...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic