MY NEW BADASS HAT!

IMG_20220407_184412.jpg

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Damn, you're old, BigRob.
Me too.

If you have any Reagan-Bush 1980 stuff we can talk buy, sell, or trade :)

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Adding that, afaik, Reagan created the model for becoming successful in politics (Gov of CA, then POTUS) after a resume that was more show biz than political. A guy named Arnold later followed Reagan's example, but "only" as far as Gov of CA. Later, some other guy went straight from non-political celebrity all the way to POTUS, or so I read somewhere :)

NOWadays, most of the big name Pols from both sides of the Aisle seem to concentrate more on being celebrities than they do on serving America :(

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Adding that, afaik, Reagan created the model for becoming successful in politics (Gov of CA, then POTUS) after a resume that was more show biz than political. A guy named Arnold later followed Reagan's example, but "only" as far as Gov of CA. Later, some other guy went straight from non-political celebrity all the way to POTUS, or so I read somewhere :)

NOWadays, most of the big name Pols from both sides of the Aisle seem to concentrate more on being celebrities than they do on serving America :(
I can see it now " Musk For President- 2024 ". Oh yea, I forgot he's from South Africa and isn't eligible. Thank God!

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
@rawdeal
I can get another hat like that. I'll send you one if you want. It's a Richardson. They make the best hats

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Thanks but no thanks, Robbie. I'm trying to tan my bald spot during the day so Wife can't see me approaching the LZ at night.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Ok, my boss has like 20 of em... just thought I'd offer.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic