Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Did everyone Die from DNP?

Marly27

Marly27

Aug 25, 2014
I had great success using it for 4 weeks. I had varried calories so I was take 200mg lower calorie days and 400 higher calorie days. Always before bed as I found I had less sides during the day time this way.

It wasn't too bad until I got into week 2, start of week 3. Never terrible but would have preferred to not be taking it.

It brought my waist line down below a 30 and permanently changed my bodyfat set point.

I worked extremely hard on my diet at that time and lost a good deal of muscle. But I wanted to get as shredded as possible and I successfully did that. Towards the end my cardio consisted of walking and it became brutal. No energy at all. I had no strength during my lifts which were maybe twice a week on higher cal days.

I had no fat anywhere on my body when I finished. Would not ever do it again. But I am happy with the final result even a year later. I hold fat much differently now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
For me... I last used it a long time ago (probably around 8+ years ago). I actually used to ingest A LOT of simple carbs. It was like throwing gasoline on a fire. I preferred to run 100mg caps so I could slowly raise it. If I remember correctly I ran it 400 or 500mg. I was sweating like a whore in church. I also broke our when I came off. I drank A LOT of 1/2 strength gatorade and trained on it. I also ran some supps and vitamins/minerals to aid in my cycle.

Personally, I think T3/T4 combo is a better, safer choice imo. I ran DNP 2x but I decided to not run it again after due to the allergic reaction after the 2nd.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I had great success using it for 4 weeks. I had varried calories so I was take 200mg lower calorie days and 400 higher calorie days. Always before bed as I found I had less sides during the day time this way.

It wasn't too bad until I got into week 2, start of week 3. Never terrible but would have preferred to not be taking it.

It brought my waist line down below a 30 and permanently changed my bodyfat set point.

I worked extremely hard on my diet at that time and lost a good deal of muscle. But I wanted to get as shredded as possible and I successfully did that. Towards the end my cardio consisted of walking and it became brutal. No energy at all. I had no strength during my lifts which were maybe twice a week on higher cal days.

I had no fat anywhere on my body when I finished. Would not ever do it again. But I am happy with the final result even a year later. I hold fat much differently now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With the half life around 6 day that makes sense.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
So then all stocked up and ready to roll, is there any downside to running it at night so I can sleep a few hrs of any negative side effects off?

Got this idea from Marlys' post above and it seems like perhaps a good idea.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I always take mine about 3 hours before bed, just out of habit/reminder I took it for the day. Night sweats sometimes, but in reality, once you have a few days in your body, day or night shouldn't matter. Sound sleeping (albeit sweaty) either way.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
So then all stocked up and ready to roll, is there any downside to running it at night so I can sleep a few hrs of any negative side effects off?

Got this idea from Marlys' post above and it seems like perhaps a good idea.

I'm with LK on this, timing of the dosing shouldn't matter because of the long half life of the drug. In fact, due to the long half life you could even run 250mg EOD, and while the level of DNP would not be quite as even as ED, I think it would be just fine, and allow you to run effectively 100mg ED (of powder DNP) for even lower sides.

I think the one advantage of DNP over T3 is that DNP is not catabolic, so you would not necessarily need to be running AAS while using it.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Day 3 64 degree house 20 inch BOx fan blowing on me while napping in shorts and t shirt.
No kidding about the lethargy and heat.
Had a great leg workout yesterday.
Will keep ya posted.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I always take mine about 3 hours before bed, just out of habit/reminder I took it for the day. Night sweats sometimes, but in reality, once you have a few days in your body, day or night shouldn't matter. Sound sleeping (albeit sweaty) either way.

I always dose after work or also a few hours before bed. For me it really peaks in about 2-5 hrs where the heat and lethargy are at there worst. At home you can take cold showers, control the temp etc to stay cool. Dosing any other time the lethargy is just too much. I want to nod off if I stop moving.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I took it with phen last year, what a freaking combo, haven't tried it with clen yet since clen makes me sweat way too bad for some reason. With the phen the lethargy was almost not noticeable at 300mg and no increase in heat.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I took it with phen last year, what a freaking combo, haven't tried it with clen yet since clen makes me sweat way too bad for some reason. With the phen the lethargy was almost not noticeable at 300mg and no increase in heat.

I have sone 37.5 mg phen laying around perhaos I will try half of one to start and see if that helps energy level.
I took 3 naps tiday.......seriously,

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I wish I was unemployed/retired on DNP, that would be the perfect experiment and I would kill a man for a nap, let alone 3 in a day!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
LG, I hate you for being able to take a nap.....let alone 3

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic