Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Dick problems...suggestions?

BIGasTexas

BIGasTexas

Nov 17, 2012
Hey...so I know what you're gonna say right off the bat...go get my labs done. I realize without labs it's like trying to hit a dartboard in the dark but I just don't have the extra funds right now...so maybe you could give me somewhere to start. I'm in my mid 40's and I started on TRT about a month ago. I am on 200mg's of Test E a week (2 shot every Friday) and taking .5 Adex 2x a week. I seem to be sensitive to aromitazation as my nips always seem to be hard and slightly sore even with the Adex. Which tells me my estrogen is elevated, right? But I have read that you need estrogen to keep an erection. So WTF?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
BaT

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . I started on TRT about a month ago . . .

Is that TRT doctor-prescribed or DIY? Seems like a doc would include some bloodwork if that's the TRT you mean. Estrogen is a suspect, but there are other causes of dick trouble. As to "WTF?" your estrogen might be too high, OR it might be too low.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
From what I’m reading here about your DIY TRT, not to seem a bit abrasive here, but Adex is not needed at .5 mg’s Twice a week. You probably only need .5mgs or less once a week, or that .5 divided twice. Low estrogen will kill your libido and make you feel like crap. However to high will as well, but you’ll know if your estrogen is starting to creep up by water retention. Good luck

BIGasTexas

BIGasTexas

Nov 17, 2012
From what I’m reading here about your DIY TRT, not to seem a bit abrasive here, but Adex is not needed at .5 mg’s Twice a week. You probably only need .5mgs or less once a week, or that .5 divided twice. Low estrogen will kill your libido and make you feel like crap. However to high will as well, but you’ll know if your estrogen is starting to creep up by water retention. Good luck

Yeah...I'm not having water retention but my nips are hard and a bit sore. Isn't nip soreness a sign of too much estrogen? I'm just nervous about gyno thus the Adex.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
That's more Adex than I'd use at 750mg Test/wk. Honestly you're wasting more money on Adex than it would cost to get labs done. Unless you have some congenital defect there's really no chance your estrogen is too high on 200mg Test per week. I would drop the Adex altogether, stop playing with your nipples and see how your dick works (and how damn good you'll feel) with no AI at all.

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
Definitely get your labs done to see where to 200mgs is putting you on the assay range. 200 should be doing the trick and have you close to the top, but everyone is different here... I have seen it.

BIGasTexas

BIGasTexas

Nov 17, 2012
Mike...thanks for the suggestion albeit odd (no nipple play here bro). I just know what the pre-signs of gyno are and don't have the cash to have that shit removed. Better safe than sorry. I'm going to reduce my Adex to .5 a week and save some money to get my labs done in the next 2-3 weeks. I'll post my numbers when I do.

Axe...you are totally right. I have had buddies who are able to run LARGE cycles without ever touching an AI. And I have see other guys grow a small pair of tits on low-dose DIY TRT. Everyone is different...I was just trying to get some feedback from other people's experiences.

Thanks everyone...

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Mike...thanks for the suggestion albeit odd (no nipple play here bro). .
Lol, I meant figuratively :) Many guys worry when their nipples get sensitive or seem "erect" more often. The androgens do that too (not just a rise in estrogen) as do progestins. If you're not holding water or experiencing other sides, Nolvadex is breast tissue specific and orders of magnitude cheaper than Arimidex or Exemestane. 20mg Nolvadex(tamoxifen) would be sufficient at that low dose of test. It has a 5-7day half life as opposed to 48hrs of Adex.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
ya, id suggest using nolva also. it is site specific in that it only blocks estro at the breast. there is still estro in the background doing its thing. I am also very sensitive and at 300mg test e wk all I need is 10mg nolva day. if you are doing high levels of test the best bet is using both nolva and arimidex to keep levels from getting to high and causing other issues.

BIGasTexas

BIGasTexas

Nov 17, 2012
Lol, I meant figuratively :) Many guys worry when their nipples get sensitive or seem "erect" more often. The androgens do that too (not just a rise in estrogen) as do progestins. If you're not holding water or experiencing other sides, Nolvadex is breast tissue specific and orders of magnitude cheaper than Arimidex or Exemestane. 20mg Nolvadex(tamoxifen) would be sufficient at that low dose of test. It has a 5-7day half life as opposed to 48hrs of Adex.

Lol...sorry man. Maybe my estrogen was too high when I replied. Yeah I get it. Not that anyone cares but the General is saluting again! I think I just needed to give myself time to get my levels stabilized. I'm at 250mg's a week and I take .25 of Adex maybe once a week now. I had read where Adex and Nolva act quite differently. Adex actually lowers estrogen while Nolva just blocaks it from the breast tissue. is that correct?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic