Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Dhea- profile

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone, is a hormone produced naturally from cholesterol in the ex hormone testosterone, so in essence it's a prohormone.

he human body produces very little DHEA until about the age of seven, when production i arly 30s, thus sets the trend with testosterone. By the mid-70s, DHEA production has drop

DHEA was first identified in 1934 and was sold over the counter mainly as a weight loss aid FDA) classified DHEA as a drug, making it available by prescription only. The FDA reversed i ithout a prescription.

1994 study by researchers at the University of California, San Diego looked at 30 middle-a months. The test subjects generally reported an improved sense of well-being, increased e tress. There are very few large, well-designed human studies testing the health effects of D vidence to rate the effectiveness of DHEA supplements in treating adrenal insufficiency, de ymptoms, heart disease, breast cancer, infertility, and diabetes according to the National I

he supplement industry has of course recognized DHEA's weight loss potential and in turn

nother "problem" facing DHEA users is it's aromatizing / masculizing potential. With so ma -one or 3-acetoxy-androst-5- ene-7,17-dione was born due to necessity.

his is a by-product of dehydroepiandrosterone, but unlike DHEA, 7-keto-DHEA is not conv

People take 7-keto-DHEA to increase metabolic rate and body heat production to promote mass and build muscle, increase the activity of*the thyroid gland, boost the immune syste

lthough the advantages of 7-keto-DHEA are evident, I still read many people confused as nd more potent form of DHEA, the well-known "mother hormone", a substance known to NOT DHEA. It is a natural metabolite of DHEA meaning that our bodies eventually convert D

he most noticable and considered variance between DHEA and 7 Keto DHEA is that 7 Keto nd testosterone as seen via DHEA administration does not (in theory) occour. In fact, studi levels of testosterone by much as 10 times above normal which is the reason DHEA has bee men going through andropause or PCT.

DHEA supplementation has been under the preverbial microscope for many years and man have a more optamistic conclusion than negative feedback it seems to advocate DHEA's use

have been an advocate for DHEA's use in the PCT or post cycle therapy phase of an anabol proving me wrong than supporting my simple hypothesis thatHEA is useful in a steroid user

f I were spouting rhetoric that DHEA aided in reversing a suppressed HPTA then I would be ideas on the subject....however, I have never made such a claim. I simply feel DHEA, along estosterone production being suppressed and hpta recovery.

Ref:

http://www.m.webmd.com/diet/dhea-supplements

http://www.vitamins-nutrition.org/vi...rone-dhea.html

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic