Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Dez Bryant reiterates threat: Long-term deal or I'll sit out games

A

arnoldblack

Sep 6, 2010
It's hard to believe Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant would turn down more than $12.8 million in salary this year as a protest aganst the franchise tag, but he continues to dig in.

ESPN's Ed Werder reported that Bryant "personally informed" Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones that if a long-term deal isn't reached by Wednesday he'll sit out training camp and regular-season games. Wednesday is the deadline for any franchise-tagged player to sign a long-term deal, or those players have to play for the franchise tender in 2015. Bryant, Denver Broncos receiver Demaryius Thomas, New York Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul and Kansas City Chiefs outside linebacker Justin Houston are the four franchise-tagged players who haven't signed their tender offers.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...erm-deal-or-i-ll-sit-out-games-161757377.html

The guy is a loud mouth and a shitty team player. He can play but not worth a long term deal.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Let him sit. The guy is mediocre and a cry baby. U want to cry about 12 million? Ungrateful bastard should pack his bags and go live in Mexico since he has it so bad. Sports players now days are some of the most ungrateful people I've seen. And don't tell me that shit about market value. Take the millions and millions and be happy.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Franchise tag forthcoming. Guy is a cancer and just an all around douchebag. He is T.O. without T.O's talent. I hope he tears an acl.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Franchise tag forthcoming. Guy is a cancer and just an all around douchebag. He is T.O. without T.O's talent. I hope he tears an acl.

We actually agree on something. Sushi tonight after Zumba?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic