Meal 4
8 oz amburger (no bun)
green salad

Meal 5
10 oz steak
2 oz nuts

Snack before bed
Cottage Cheese

Here is my updated diet for low carb / high fat days (I am currently on a carb cycling diet with low carb days on my non-workout days.

Breakfast:

2 whole eggs
2 slices of bacon (medium thickness)

Lunch:

12 oz chicken thighs
salad or other green veggies

Dinner:

8 oz steak
green veggies

Snack before bed time:

1 cup cottage cheese.

This comes in around 2,400 Kcals and while on the carb cycling diet I lost nearly 20 lbs from June to November.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Do any of you use home made Kim Chi, Bok choi, asparagus, or just straight cabbage on you keto diets?

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Do any of you use home made Kim Chi, Bok choi, asparagus, or just straight cabbage on you keto diets?

I eat green veggies including asparagus, broccoli, brussells sprouts, green salads, etc. Bok choi is a good choice. So are collard greens, wilted kale or spinach, etc. I like cole slaw too. I occasionally eat Kim Chi (yes I like it) but it is not really on my radar as a normal thing.

The key is not to eat high carb foods, so all of these (when the salad dressing isn't sweetened and doesn't have many carbs in it) are good choices. And if you have room for more fats, you can dress them with olive oil or butter or other fats, salt, pepper and other spices!

T

T H

Feb 8, 2018
I did this years ago and it worked effectively, wondering if it will have similar results as I'm 44 now? I do mostly intermittent fasting now to switch it up.

L

luckyvenkat

Feb 21, 2019
Tips and tricks
Do eat carbs. Fruits and vegetables are a small but significant part of a ketogenic diet. You need a variety of low-carb plant foods to get enough fiber and micronutrients. ...
Check your health. Get your health checked before going keto.
No cheating allowed. You can't cheat on a keto diet.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic