RalfKelleh
What's New?

Designing a basic mass cycle for females

Rockcandy

Rockcandy

TID Lady Member
Sep 22, 2011
Hi all

I am wondering how to design a basic mass building cycle Drugs used, length of cycle. Currently running HGH 2 iu a day. Have used oxandrone, test p, winstrol in the past, but looking to put on more size. Diet is extremely clean and has been for some time now. I am 5'5 wt 140 bf 19% oh and I am 50 years old. Any help would be great!!

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Any compound can be used to bulk. It's all diet. You as a woman should not use many of the traditional "mass builders" a guy would use. Test would be a good start since you have already used it...

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
^^ What he said. Your cycle will follow your diet. If you don't fuel for growth, and train for growth, the juice is not going to get you the real results you are looking for.

You've listed out the usual stuff that would be recommended w/ the shortest half-lives. The more aggressive stuff comes w/ longer esters and more androgenic sides, potentially more aromitization depending on the compound. Other stuff would be:

Primo Depot - more androgenic, does not convert, expect your hair to fall out & voice change. You can look up the detection time to understand how long to clear. Takes about 5 weeks to kick in at full strength. Many use it for a competition cutter but can also be a clean bulk since no estro conversion. Inject E5D - 50-150mg / week.

NPP - Frequently compared to Test Prop as a "more aggressive" bulker cycle - but is much longer ester (though not as long as deca), some water retention since it does convert. Like deca, people like it for helping w/ joint pain during the cycle. Expect voice change, more water retention. Longer time to clear. Inject e.g. 15-25 mg E3D.

Equipoise - Converts, but generally minimal. Takes about 5 weeks to kick in full strength. EQ helps w/ connective tissue growth. Good gains. Expect hairloss, voice change but probably not as aggressive as w/ Primo. Some water retention, but minimal. Many people claim iincreases appetite. Some people experience dramatic depression on it and can't use it. This is completely subject to your own experiment / body chemistry. Inject E5D, 50-150 mg / week. (Doses similar to Primo.)

Oral Turinabol - doses similar to anavar, generally similar to anavar, slower gains.

Stack: Anavar + Test Prop - since you've already used both.
Stack: Anavar + anything else - would always recommend to run any of these individually first, but the difference in half-life would make it easier to identify sides due to anavar vs the other compound. Generally remember stacking anything produces cumulative effects (results AND sides)

Review the profiles of each of these to understand them, their aromatization nature, their half -lives & their detection times.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I would just like to add that at our age (I will be 46 in two weeks) I find that said "mass" isn't going to be what the typical definition of "mass" is because, and this is just what I have found (and I'm in pretty damn good shape, always been athletic) the heavier you go with weights...you will start to feel it, even with recovery help from the gear..it's just inevitable. So if you really want "mass" IMO, you would have to not only eat big but do doses that you might not like the sides from. Just my .02 :)

If we are talking just adding on some nice muscle, that can be done pretty easy with diet as said above and a nice cycle

PM me and I will chat about cycles:)

Rockcandy

Rockcandy

TID Lady Member
Sep 22, 2011
Thanks so much for everyone's help!!

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
My wife is 55 and she is running 20mg Var/ed/25mg NPP/e3d and 1iu Seros/5 on 2 off.....magic....last cycle was same with 50mg Primo instead of NPP. She always runs Probiotics with her cycles too.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
My wife is 55 and she is running 20mg Var/ed/25mg NPP/e3d and 1iu Seros/5 on 2 off.....magic....last cycle was same with 50mg Primo instead of NPP. She always runs Probiotics with her cycles too.

True Serostim is awesome!

And yes on Probiotics - or Acidophilus - the point is that w/ any AAS or even AI's, they can screw w/ a woman's balance of 'good' and 'bad' vaginal bacteria and promote yeast infections. These help prevent that.

That is a nice balance of a stack. As mentioned "more" is not better. If anything, the recovery aspects would be the best aspect of this stack for someone > 45.

These days there is literally no reason to run aggressive stacks unless you're really want to get to the extreme / freak level of 90's look female bodybuilding, or maybe if you were into StrongWoman / Powerlifting. Otherwise there just is no reason for it. A conservative cycle or stack like this will produce very nice results w/ less than aggressive sides. But also as mentioned, particularly w/ the injectables it almost doesn't matter how small your dosing is, you will experience at least some of the androgenic sides and it becomes more an a matter of how risk averse you are as to how far you should go. (And of course subject to the whole crapshoot of what you will experience w/ your natural body chemistry + your cycle.)

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
True Serostim is awesome!

And yes on Probiotics - or Acidophilus - the point is that w/ any AAS or even AI's, they can screw w/ a woman's balance of 'good' and 'bad' vaginal bacteria and promote yeast infections. These help prevent that.

That is a nice balance of a stack. As mentioned "more" is not better. If anything, the recovery aspects would be the best aspect of this stack for someone > 45.

These days there is literally no reason to run aggressive stacks unless you're really want to get to the extreme / freak level of 90's look female bodybuilding, or maybe if you were into StrongWoman / Powerlifting. Otherwise there just is no reason for it. A conservative cycle or stack like this will produce very nice results w/ less than aggressive sides. But also as mentioned, particularly w/ the injectables it almost doesn't matter how small your dosing is, you will experience at least some of the androgenic sides and it becomes more an a matter of how risk averse you are as to how far you should go. (And of course subject to the whole crapshoot of what you will experience w/ your natural body chemistry + your cycle.)

Excellent post!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic