Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Dekka Legal Mass Builder..or...HgH 30,000 Nanograms Spray

D

dysfunction

Jan 26, 2013
I am looking for good solid growth that will not "fade away" in a few months. Currently I am 5'8 and 186lbs. I was lookin at takin d bol but after reading alot on this site I found out that its a waste of time. My legs are solid but looking to get my upper body more solid and built better. Your feed back would be greatly appreciated.

upstatetank

upstatetank

Dec 7, 2012
Neither are any good brother, both are 'snake oil' products with names meant to deceive the uninformed consumer.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
big Scam. Read up or google the name, youll see.

D

dysfunction

Jan 26, 2013
Alright thank you guys. Any suggestions on what is better to take then? I dont mind using sticks but want to hide it from the wife and child. Thats why i was lookin at pills and sprays.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Not pinning is not an option for one simple reason. Test is the base for any cycle. What are you trying to achieve?

D

dysfunction

Jan 26, 2013
im tryin to achieve to get my upper body bigger. i was using no explode b4 and it was alright but not seeing a result. i want definition in arms, chest, abs.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You'll just need to eat more and train the upper body with more intensity and/or frequency. If what you're doing isn't working, do something different.

D

dysfunction

Jan 26, 2013
I switched my diet about a yr ago. I shed weight but the body fat is still there even after adding more weights and doing more reps. I do the gym twice a day ( once before work and once after) I worked with two different personal trainers and they basicly gave me the same routine. Ive been doing it ever since but changing up the order i do them in so my body doesnt get use to the same thing. Thats why i am looking to take something to bulk up. The protein shakes and bars, and the Creatine dont work for me. it just sits in my stomach. I had a pre work out shake, during and after.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
You shouldn't be training twice a day if you're natural. Muscles don't grow in the gym, they grow after when we feed them and let them rest. When you do weight resistance training, you're tearing away at the muscle fibres. When we rest those muscles they repair & grow to manage the weight you lifted in the gym, this is why you constantly need to keep addressing your training...reps, weight size, etc. so that they constantly grow. If you're looking at fat loss you need to look at your diet and maybe add some cardio in there.
What does your current training routine look like?

Last edited:
D

dysfunction

Jan 26, 2013
mon- arms,chest
tues-legs
wed-cardio
thurs-back, abs
fri-arms,chest
sat- back, abs
sun-OFF
My diet is fish, Chicken ( grilled, boiled with nothing on them) steamed veggies, fruits, and rice.

D

dysfunction

Jan 26, 2013
i should also add that i spend at least a hr to a hr in a half at the gym. when i first get in there i ride a bike just to get the heart rate up b4 i start my workout. and on my cardio days i bike, run, stairs and hill (when it is nice out and we have no snow)

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Can you break it down a bit into which excersises you do for each body part, how many reps, sets. You only need to train one bodypart per week, doing a muscle group twice a week without terrific genetics or steroids is not going to help you grow, the muscles need time to rest, repair & recover.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic