Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Deca or Equipoise

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
600 T, 400 D. It was a private lab that brews for one of the training facilities here. I think I had adverse progesterone effects. Prami eased it up a bit. I came off the Deca onto cruz with the same Test so I don't believe bunk T was the prob. I covered both bases tho.....dropped Deca, dropped the lab. Prolly would have kept the lab but when I asked master chef if he maybe had a batch problem he got all bent outta shape.

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010
that sux bro-i would hate to waste a cycle.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Part of the process, learn your body. But....I would gladly take a refund:D

S

steel1970

Oct 25, 2010
What alot of people don't realize is that Eq is a damn good collagen helper as well.....On paper it seems to be superior than Deca, but for most people I have spoken to, and myself included, this is not the case. I have had to run high doses of Eq (600-800 a week) to get the same effect for my joints as less than 300mg deca a week, so prob for your bang for your buck, deca would be the better choice. Agreed that Eq can be a bulker and cutter, and deca seems to fall only in the bulking category. I tend to not carry water that much and I rarely have to use an AI, but I do get a bit watery when I add deca to my test...If I add in dbol, I usually have to add in an AI toward the middle.....Nothing gets me veiny like Eq does, but in the past I have had issues with my hema levels and now have to keep Eq runs under 12 weeks....

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
EQ, believe it or not is very similar in structure (though not in action) to Testosterone...I'm a BIG fan of a long EQ run. I say a long run simply because the stuff takes forever to really start to show results.

Deca is great for what I like to call "less quality mass" I know it's stated alot, but EQ does give a more "dry" solid look, but I say you need at least 14-16 week on to get the full effects while Deca I think you probably peak around 10 weeks. I am only stating this from my own experience...go with EQ if running a long cycle, if a moderate length cycle (10-12 weeks) use Deca, and if you're running a shorter "mini" cycle (6-8 weeks) use NPP....my 2 cents

HawaiianPride.

HawaiianPride.

Oct 21, 2010
Like others have stated, the two can't be compared in the same sense. Goals will detail which you should utilize.

I like EQ's ability to stimulate the release of your EPO in the kidneys, which then tells the body to up the production of RBC which are the carriers of oxygen. The higher maximal oxygen capacity = better stamina/endurance performance over longer amounts of time before lactic acid is built up. If your training with high volume/intensity, this could benefit your training.

I like Deca's "androgenic mildness" compared to other compounds, and it's ability to store excessive water as synovial fluid in the joints enabling easier workouts. Since it's mildly aromatizing and its progestagenic activity's are worth noting, it's a spot on choice for mass purposes.

So I can't say which is better without knowing what your goals are. Technically they can both be stacked for their individual benefits but it's not common regardless if the parent hormone is Test.

meetcake

meetcake

Sep 29, 2010
im about to end a 20 week cycle that contains EQ in it, when i started i was at 190lb.s now i have about 6.5 weeks left and got up to 220lb.s. in a "cut" portion of it now so droping weight a little bit. i also ran tren a and mast though so..... yea. AAAAAAANDD TEST.

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
it depends on your goals - for overall size and strength deca is better - for lean mass gains with good strength that are more easily maintained you got to love EQ - either way you cant really lose trying one or the other

meetcake

meetcake

Sep 29, 2010
if i were going to do deca id go short ester like NPP...

B

bigscott

Oct 22, 2010
eq does nothing for me !! i have to run absurd amounts of it so myself i run deca ... going to try the npp for my next bulk cycle ..

i have been bulking with test e and tren e last couple cycles

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
EQ= waste of money. Use deca, much better strength and size gains. while EQ just hardens you up and makes you hungry pretty much. Hope your using test.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
the only way i run eq now is along with test and deca...when u combine eq with deca..its like lights go off inside your body......great combo!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic