Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Deca or Equipoise

blubbard

blubbard

TID Lady Member
May 31, 2012
I was going to take a break after this cycle ends, but man you fuckers make me want to throw some EQ and NPP into my "cruise".

JDUB

JDUB

Mar 26, 2012
eq...and forget the bloat..but your diet needs to be tight thokugh

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Back in the eighties I used to stack the two. If I had to make a choice, I prefer EQ. It makes you feel and look solid. Minimal water retention.

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
deca hands down.

EQ? shit just add a bit more test and up AI.. EQ is a waste IMO. Maste or deca get my top picks for injects next to test

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
deca hands down.

EQ? shit just add a bit more test and up AI.. EQ is a waste IMO. Maste or deca get my top picks for injects next to test

If you had a chance to use real EQ you MAY have a different opinion. I used to use Squibb (from a vet). Seriously that stuff made you strong and as big as a .....

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
For me its EQ hands down.Size and strength gains form EQ compared to deca don't even compare.LOVE EQ!!

M

Mijeyzway

Jul 12, 2013
Haven't heard Squibb in a looong time. I'm an EQ fan.... Been doing this since the 80's and most serious guys I know love EQ over Deca. In the end try both and pick one.

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
I am definitely a big fan of eq but as stated above is gotta be legit. I use either fort dodge or pesa pesado eq and is awesome

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've run EQ at least three different times, with different labs, and at different doses. Each time I did not respond in any significant fashion, except for increased BP. I've never run deca, but have run NPP (short ester deca), and I blow up on it, even at a low dose of 100mg EOD. So it's an easy choice for me.

RebelMuscle666

RebelMuscle666

Sep 9, 2014
Neither. All you need is Test and GH.

I do like primo though when I can afford it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic