Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

deca good for joints or just a myth?

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
My TRT doc is well known and he is doing a study using deca for joint pain.
So far (according to one of his fellows) its showing that it really helps with joint pain.
I am prescribed 100mg of deca a week for that purpose.
Yep we r gonna need his name....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Thanks yeah i figured the good ones usually have that amount to wait, and if i remember correctly he is considered one of the best, if not the best all around

He is a very interesting guy and he knows his shit.

He has no problem prescribing what he can justify.
Sermolin, HCG, Anavar, Test, Deca, phentermine etc.
He uses a compounding pharmacy like so many of the TRT docs do - empower pharmacy.
Its really good to have a doc that treats you and not your numbers.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
He is a very interesting guy and he knows his shit.

He has no problem prescribing what he can justify.
Sermolin, HCG, Anavar, Test, Deca, phentermine etc.
He uses a compounding pharmacy like so many of the TRT docs do - empower pharmacy.
Its really good to have a doc that treats you and not your numbers.
Thanks i am on the waiting list

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
What is the usual range for Npp and is there any major difference between Npp and deca exept water bloat and possible progesterone issues?
Thanks,
Sd

nelson.howard

nelson.howard

Sep 28, 2020
Spam
I researched some articles about anabolic steroids and found this one ANOTHER LINK IT SEEMS TO BE...... Seems interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
What is the usual range for Npp and is there any major difference between Npp and deca exept water bloat and possible progesterone issues?
Thanks,
Sd

I like NPP at 300-400mg per week

B

buffalo3

Oct 11, 2010
Coming from someone that has bad knees and a shoulder deca or npp definitely help me alot with the pain,i have been using deca every cycle the last 5 years probably to soothe the joints. Im sure its different for everyone but it is worth a try for those that have bad joints.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I never noticed the benefits of nandrolones until I actually had shoulder issues. I always 'felt good' on nandrolones, but it wasn't until 2 years ago, I really noticed how well they help. Two years ago, I was using 30-60mg of sub-q test blend ED + 100mg NPP EOD to M/W/F dosing. After about 3'ish months, I took out the NPP and replaced it with some Tbol at 50mg/d, and after about 2-3 weeks, my shoulders were killing me. No other changes, just a swap of the 2 compounds. It was fully apparent and noticeable.

For the last decade, i've mainly just used sub-q test at low doses (ie 10-30mg ED to EOD) for reference....with maybe 2-4 bouts over that time span of putting in other compounds. This was mainly due to burn-out, despising constant IM injects, work, kids and family, surgeries, etc, etc.

I've been having major shoulder issues for awhile now, and i've wanted to slip in another low dose of NPP to see if it's effects work like the last time, but i've just not got around to it. I'm not expecting miracles, but if it worked like the last time I used it, i'd be happy. I remember 15-20 years ago thinking it did not help much, despite the older guys raving about it....now i'm in their shoes. I need to play around with it a little more right now though.

Thanks for the study above @Wilson6 . So glad you are still roaming on these forums, you are such a wealth of info!!!

Reactions: 5.0
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic