Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

deca good for joints or just a myth?

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I've been remodeling my new house, tearing out some plaster, eliminating knob and tube electrical and re-plumbing with copper. My shoulders and hips (from stand on ladders) and hands were killing me. Started Deca and boom. Much better.

I also started this Product called Invictus by Iron Legion. Holy Shit it works just as good as Deca and it's a TD. I guess it lowers cortisol levels. Seems to help.

M

muddog69

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
I use Deca with all cycles now.... joints feel great. I really notice my injuries when I'm off.

B

Borg Master

Jun 16, 2014
Use of bovine gelatin powder (Now brand) and glucosamine are something else that seems to help. Not crashing E2, as previously stated, seems to be a big factor.

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
I've been remodeling my new house, tearing out some plaster, eliminating knob and tube electrical and re-plumbing with copper. My shoulders and hips (from stand on ladders) and hands were killing me. Started Deca and boom. Much better.

I also started this Product called Invictus by Iron Legion. Holy Shit it works just as good as Deca and it's a TD. I guess it lowers cortisol levels. Seems to help.

How long before the deca kicked in?I'm going to start with 150 mg a week .I'm also on trt 150 test-e every 4 days

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Deca will help a little if you have minor joint pain only. Some say it has an anti-inflammatory ability due to the way it interacts with cortisol receptors. I personally have never gotten much relief from it, but others seem to benefit from using it.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Is Nandrolone good for your joints, No! Can Nandrolone relieve joint discomfort and possibly take the edge off pain, Yes.

In my own experience using NPP and Deca (shorter and longer estered Nandrolones) I have noticed moderate to excellent reprieve from joint pain using as little as 40mgs NPP E3D. Once the drug wears off you may (as I did) pick up right where you left off or worse.

Using Nandrolone in a higher repetition training program I cannot claim I healed, but I as able to perform exercises with intensity enough to regain muscle mass developed in my younger years, while above a TRT dose.

Just because the pain is gone doesn't mean you're not wearing and tearing.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I use to use Aflutop a few years back when you can actually get it on Ebay. Much harder to purchase now and lots of counterfeit ampules
in circulation. Was a decent product.

M

mikephilip

Dec 15, 2017
It's Not Myth. It's used to treat conditions like osteoporosis and help with bone density. It also increases red blood cells count.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Well I am old, and shit hurts, I just finished a nice little cycle, my last shot of deca was 10 days ago.

I feel like I'm falling apart, shit that slightly bothered me on cycle now hurt. To the point I want to take two weeks off to heal.

This will get better.

tinymk

tinymk

Feb 5, 2013
I feel a hell of a lot better on deca, with heavy training, then off it. So, my experience, it works for me

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Let's try this: Nandrolone is good for joints like morphine is good for bullet wounds.

When the morphine wears off you're still shot.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic