Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

deca good for joints or just a myth?

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Deca has always helped me with my joints. This a great thread.

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
I'm going to get Deca in about 3-4 weeks. I need the stuff really bad. The cortisone shots I get from my orthopedic doctor isn't really helping much at all. The supplements that I have and sometimes take, must have a saturation rate in order for them to be effective and the rate varies from person to person and taking at different intervals throughout the day, make me nausea and my appetite gets diminished. So deca is definitely on the injection menu.

Last edited:
el griff

el griff

VIP Member
May 11, 2013
God bless you, I'm about to order a shit load of deca. My shoulders & elbows be killing me. Don't like needles much cause they hurt my small ass. I'm used to taking dball. Used to take Equipose 18 years ago

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
Different muscles

God bless you, I'm about to order a shit load of deca. My shoulders & elbows be killing me. Don't like needles much cause they hurt my small ass. I'm used to taking dball. Used to take Equipose 18 years ago

You don't necessarily have to inject into your gluteus maximus muscles. There is no law book or rules book that you must follow to the letter or get penalized or ticketed.
You can practically inject in any muscle, but I'd stick with the quads, deltoids(OUCH!),triceps/biceps, and possibly a low dose calf shot or two. Use 1/2" gauge to 1" gauge needles at various muscle injection sites. Now you can save your ass! LOL

Rebel Yell

Rebel Yell

Feb 19, 2015
Yep just enough to loosen joints and not too much to get Deca-Dick.
I prefer NPP to be honest.

small-guy

small-guy

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2015
If you have good legit deca, 400 mg is magic.. Every time I had joint pain, Deca saved my ass

misterB

misterB

Jul 28, 2015
its no myth Nadralone increases synovial fluid, whats missing in your post is the AI dose, 25 mg of winstrol after all that nnp should not even be noticeable at the joint level.. perhaps a low E2 reading is more to blamed

countryroad

countryroad

Sep 17, 2015
So what would be better for joints NPP or Deca. Some say NPP is the more improved form of Deca...

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I personally utilize Deca for my joints- I dont see it as regeneration but water in the joint to cushion. I have avoided receommended surgery for my shoulder 4 times by using deca and my pain has never returned until I tweeked the joint. Usually within 3-4 weeks pain gone and Im 50. I di use winny and I have found actually the reverse that I use winny to dry me out from deca and consider it my winny cycle for that reason. as I use Deca first half and winny to end and I get no pain but paper thin skin and no water.

I think while we are all similiar as Humans we also respond somewhat different but I find NPP to not even be close to the healing of deca. However I do like it

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Yeah NPP doesn't bloat me up with water weight like Deca does, but I don't get the joint relief off of NPP as I do with Deca. Even just a 200mg dose a week of deca, helps my joints significantly!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
200mg of deca every 5 days keeps me loose and rockin' it is a nice full feeling as well

pege

pege

Apr 17, 2013
Deca ,
There is no better aas for the joints ,I'm 50 years young I'm at this ,I forget almost 3 decades and deca.is a god .
Problem is ,it will mask ,your injuries ,my rotor is shot ,but I'm generally ok but.i tweeked I been off 4 .months and now I'm on a deca sustan cycle ,but I must tell myself ed.my rotor ,it will make you that good .so be cautious...
And good luck my friend

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic