deca good for joints or just a myth?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids' started by deadweight, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle VIP Member

Oct 13, 2014
    I've been remodeling my new house, tearing out some plaster, eliminating knob and tube electrical and re-plumbing with copper. My shoulders and hips (from stand on ladders) and hands were killing me. Started Deca and boom. Much better.

I also started this Product called Invictus by Iron Legion. Holy Shit it works just as good as Deca and it's a TD. I guess it lowers cortisol levels. Seems to help.

2. muddog69

muddog69 VIP Member

Nov 5, 2012
    I use Deca with all cycles now.... joints feel great. I really notice my injuries when I'm off.

el griff likes this.
  3. Borg Master

Borg Master Member

Jun 16, 2014
    Use of bovine gelatin powder (Now brand) and glucosamine are something else that seems to help. Not crashing E2, as previously stated, seems to be a big factor.

Heady Muscle likes this.
  4. ogre

ogre VIP Member

Dec 18, 2016
    How long before the deca kicked in?I'm going to start with 150 mg a week .I'm also on trt 150 test-e every 4 days

5. kid666

kid666 VIP Member

Jan 28, 2011
    Deca will help a little if you have minor joint pain only. Some say it has an anti-inflammatory ability due to the way it interacts with cortisol receptors. I personally have never gotten much relief from it, but others seem to benefit from using it.

6. CFM

CFM VIP Member

Mar 18, 2012
    Is Nandrolone good for your joints, No! Can Nandrolone relieve joint discomfort and possibly take the edge off pain, Yes.

In my own experience using NPP and Deca (shorter and longer estered Nandrolones) I have noticed moderate to excellent reprieve from joint pain using as little as 40mgs NPP E3D. Once the drug wears off you may (as I did) pick up right where you left off or worse.

Using Nandrolone in a higher repetition training program I cannot claim I healed, but I as able to perform exercises with intensity enough to regain muscle mass developed in my younger years, while above a TRT dose.

Just because the pain is gone doesn't mean you're not wearing and tearing.

7. kid666

kid666 VIP Member

Jan 28, 2011
    I use to use Aflutop a few years back when you can actually get it on Ebay. Much harder to purchase now and lots of counterfeit ampules
    in circulation. Was a decent product.

8. Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle VIP Member

Oct 13, 2014
    At least two weeks for me.