Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

deca good for joints or just a myth?

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Yes, thats true. If you are a post menopausal woman or anemic. You can get 100mg a month if ur lucky. Deca is worthless at less than 500mg a week.

This conversation got way off topic. Different gear reacts different with different people. If you want your joints to feel better, use 100-200mgs a week, don't expect gains. If you want gains from deca use 600mgs a week for results, but use enough test so ur dick doesn't take a nose dive.

I have a level 2 microtear in my hamstring and am running Deca at 400 mgs per week. for 6 weeks, stacked w/ test c 500 per week and var (4 days a week, 70 mgs per day). In terms of its impact on my physique, I am not really a fan of deca as I get more bloat than anything else, but I need its regenerative properties. It has always made my joints feel better. I am doing a mini-bulker w/ ^ stack and then switching out to a cutter cycle for 6-7 weeks. Sust, 500 per week, Masteron Enanthate (not a typo, a truly long acting ester so I only need to inject twice a week) 500 a week and winny 50 mgs per day on the days I lift (4 days a week). I have enough deca to run 200 mgs/week for 2 more weeks after the 6 week mark.

On another board a member said I will not get any results from deca if only run 8 weeks, even though I am switching to cutter gear at that point. I think he is wrong, but would like some more opinions.

Ripitup

Ripitup

MuscleHead
Aug 29, 2013
For me Deca helps greatly while Im using the compound, once its out of my system the positive affects on my joints subside. Deca increases collagen synthesis substantially, it also increases the amount interstitial fluid and synovial fluid in the body.

This is my experiences also. I was on NPP this summer and it masked my elbow issue a very large amount but once I got off the elbow pain is back worse now than ever. I actually need surgery. So does it help your joints or hurt them? I guess it depends on how you look at it.

zeevolution

zeevolution

Sep 29, 2013
anyone have any thoughts to adding 1mg of deca per kg of bodyweight to help with wrist RSI? when currently on low test, low mast high tren ace cycle?
any objections?

zeevolution

zeevolution

Sep 29, 2013
well I've started on 80mgs per week and will see how I go. so far reading it'll repair my RSI muscle tissues. just hopefully it won't affect my cutting cycle

aceofspades

aceofspades

Jun 10, 2014
Increases in collagen synthesis and other bone matrix markers has been seen in the regeneration of bone in the presence of nandrolones. Increases in fibroblast collagen production has also been associated with nandrolones. Nandrolones have also been associated with reduction of inflammatory cytokines seen in aging. Much of the internet lore or conjecture relating nandrolones with joint support has probably been extrapolated from the literature of positive effects of nandrolones on bone density and antiinflammatory activity. There is no data in the literature relating the extreme dose patterns used by BBers and other weight training enthusiasts to positive effects in joint tissues. i would be most inclined to believe that the hormone signaling pathways are so skewed under extreme dosage patterns that normal joint metabolism would be compromised especially after long term use.

Aerssens, J., R. Van Audekercke, et al. (1993). "Mechanical properties, bone mineral content, and bone composition (collagen, osteocalcin, IGF-I) of the rat femur: influence of ovariectomy and nandrolone decanoate (anabolic steroid) treatment." Calcif Tissue Int 53(4): 269-277.

Cen, Y., N. Liu, et al. (2004). "[Effects of nandrolone phenylpropionate on fibroblasts after injury in rats]." Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban 35(4): 508-511.

Thompson, R. W., J. M. McClung, et al. (2006). "Modulation of overload-induced inflammation by aging and anabolic steroid administration." Exp Gerontol 41(11): 1136-1148.

If Nandrolones help with joint pain, NPP should help too and in fact, I see a noticeable difference with and without it.

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
I'm giving this Deca some much serious thought lately. I considered alflutop, but looked at the overall pricing and consumption of the product and I chose deca. Even though I will acquire "deca dick", the sex I'm having isn't really satisfying anyway so I won't miss anything because I would rather to be able to walk and exercise and to be pain-free in my joints.
I have bone on bone from my neck to my feet. Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis runs in the family. I do take the cortisone shots which help for a month then it's all gone and the pain returns. I read that ostarine may help also and maybe one or two others for joint assistance. I'll try them. I tried the other supplements for joint assist but they take up to 90 days for the actually assimilation and utilization of these supplements and I can't and will not wait that long.

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
I found that as little as 100-150mg of Deca a week helps my joints a lot. This is .5cc so I never tried any lower than this. I'm in my 50s and have lots of different injuries/overuse and some of them have cleared up with Deca and not returned afterward or if they do return they are very mild as compared to before. I will probably add in 100-150mg of Deca to my cruise of Test at only 125mg a week.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I'm giving this Deca some much serious thought lately. I considered alflutop, but looked at the overall pricing and consumption of the product and I chose deca. Even though I will acquire "deca dick", the sex I'm having isn't really satisfying anyway so I won't miss anything because I would rather to be able to walk and exercise and to be pain-free in my joints.
I have bone on bone from my neck to my feet. Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis runs in the family. I do take the cortisone shots which help for a month then it's all gone and the pain returns. I read that ostarine may help also and maybe one or two others for joint assistance. I'll try them. I tried the other supplements for joint assist but they take up to 90 days for the actually assimilation and utilization of these supplements and I can't and will not wait that long.

Using deca does not mean automatic deca dick. Never had an issue myself...

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
OK!

Using deca does not mean automatic deca dick. Never had an issue myself...

OK! I'm going to take your word for what it's worth. The weird thing about AAS, you get close to a woman, she can "Sense It"coming out of your body!
I got 3 ****ing dates and I don't know what to do about them! HELP!!!!!! LOL

kevinpoland777

kevinpoland777

Nov 4, 2014
It's been great for me... From my experience I can tell that it's good for joints

Akhusker

Akhusker

Dec 25, 2014
Dec doesn't seem to help my joints much. I just always have knee pain. The funny thing is I started running winny a few weeks ago and my knee pain hasn't been as bad. Weird I know. Im not sure what or why it happened though.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic