Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

deca good for joints or just a myth?

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
That's probably the sweet spot 1:2 ratio ND:T and dosing, something you could run as HRT. Just have to watch the Hb/HCT and BP, maybe E2 as well esp if older. Could also sub 50 Mast for T and run that combo if E sensitive.
How about 50:50:50 Test:Mast:Nandro? One thing is that nandro and Test occur natutally in the body whilst Mast does not so there is that. Does it make a batshit of meaningful response positive or negative? Who knows. I have ran Mast:Test and Primo:Test as a TRT replacement in the past at a total dose in the TRT range and did OK. Primo hits my estrogen harder than Mast so some adjustment was necessary. I have run Test:NPP:Mast in the past as a cycle and that works pretty well until I come of and then ED problems for a little while. I'd lean towards that these combos are OK on the short term but should always return to true TRT. The nandrolone joint pain relief was always only temporary for me so maybe cycling it in and out is the best option.

testiFy

testiFy

Jun 5, 2019
How about 50:50:50 Test:Mast:Nandro? One thing is that nandro and Test occur natutally in the body whilst Mast does not so there is that. Does it make a batshit of meaningful response positive or negative? Who knows. I have ran Mast:Test and Primo:Test as a TRT replacement in the past at a total dose in the TRT range and did OK. Primo hits my estrogen harder than Mast so some adjustment was necessary. I have run Test:NPP:Mast in the past as a cycle and that works pretty well until I come of and then ED problems for a little while. I'd lean towards that these combos are OK on the short term but should always return to true TRT. The nandrolone joint pain relief was always only temporary for me so maybe cycling it in and out is the best option.

Test / Mast / Deca is one of the best combos i’ve ever run. Usually I just run everything equal since masteron helps supplement DHT. About staying on Deca with trt.. blood work is a MUST. Also donating/draining if you have higher rbc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

AlphaMale!

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2022
I’ve found that Deca does help my joints.
As for Winny, I can’t handle how much it dries out my joints.
So combining Deca and winny has been a good combo for me.
They tend to counteract each other’s side effects.
At least in my experiences with the two.

B

bicepts101

Mar 1, 2012
Old topic here but clearly the Winny is just overpowering the effect of deca. Winny has gotten me injuryed twice. Pulled calf, pulled hammy. Both while running. Was one of my all time fav steroids. Never again though

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I always got headaches on winny so haven’t touched it in years but now I’m on bp medication so could be different now. But now I’m older too and my joints hurt just thinking about winny with all the stories I here so I’ll probably stay clear unless I decide to add it in during contest prep.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I always got headaches on winny so haven’t touched it in years but now I’m on bp medication so could be different now. But now I’m older too and my joints hurt just thinking about winny with all the stories I here so I’ll probably stay clear unless I decide to add it in during contest prep.
It used to be my favorite compound, but as you age the side effects hit you harder. The last time I ran it was the first time the joint pain got to the point where it impacted my lifts and it was the first time my HDL dipped below 40. I will probably never run it again.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic