Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Deca-Durabolin

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I am on a deca npp cycle sub q combo 200 mg a week due to hrt testing. Odd. Because my joints hurt and my total test was 560. The carrier oils are mct with a splash of EO. On less than 12 ius a week of blacks.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I am on a deca npp cycle sub q combo 200 mg a week due to hrt testing. Odd. Because my joints hurt and my total test was 560. The carrier oils are mct with a splash of EO. On less than 12 ius a week of blacks.
That is odd because my joints stop hurting after 4-5 weeks on Deca or around 2 weeks on NPP.

rosoo

rosoo

Apr 25, 2022
Ok, I think something is starting to kick in now. Squats on Sat felt real solid and bench last night went well, eeked out an additional rep in bench. Could be the test alone doing the job.

For me, the first sign is this solid lift feeling, followed by my bis filling out and then finally my delts cap nicely.
Congratulations and keep up the good work

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
That is odd because my joints stop hurting after 4-5 weeks on Deca or around 2 weeks on NPP.
I have always heard about the healing properties of Deca. There is some conflicting evidence on which type of collagen synthesis is actually going on and if it really has benefits with regard to connective tissue. But lets put that aside for now. For me, 40 years of heavy lifting, cardio and just life has taken its toll and no amount of Deca is going to reverse that abuse. Deca will not have you grow a new labrum if you've been doing MPs with weight most guys bench.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I have always heard about the healing properties of Deca. There is some conflicting evidence on which type of collagen synthesis is actually going on and if it really has benefits with regard to connective tissue. But lets put that aside for now. For me, 40 years of heavy lifting, cardio and just life has taken its toll and no amount of Deca is going to reverse that abuse. Deca will not have you grow a new labrum if you've been doing MPs with weight most guys bench.
Yeah I've been lifting for 30 years, Muay Thai and 30 and Jiu-jitsu for 22 years. I know all about the toll its takes on the body. Deca, NPP and EQ can't grow new tendons, ligaments and joints but they do help with the pain quite a bit. Much better than living off of Ibuprofen and getting cortisone shots every few months.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Yeah I've been lifting for 30 years, Muay Thai and 30 and Jiu-jitsu for 22 years. I know all about the toll its takes on the body. Deca, NPP and EQ can't grow new tendons, ligaments and joints but they do help with the pain quite a bit. Much better than living off of Ibuprofen and getting cortisone shots every few months.
Oh don't get me started on NSAIDs. Wife's fuukin GP told her to take 2 Naproxen morning and night for back pain. That's double the dose and she's maybe 150 lbs? I said something to her about it (like a dumb fuuk) and had her ask for how long, Doc said you do that indefinitely. Yeah, right up the point she's pissing blood.

Back on point, if you find some relief with your history, keep on keeping on with the deca.

On another note, we agree that Deca is not going to put the wheels back on us old apple carts but in hindsight, wonder if we would have been better off with it as a preventive injury drug? Just a thought.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Oh don't get me started on NSAIDs. Wife's fuukin GP told her to take 2 Naproxen morning and night for back pain. That's double the dose and she's maybe 150 lbs? I said something to her about it (like a dumb fuuk) and had her ask for how long, Doc said you do that indefinitely. Yeah, right up the point she's pissing blood.

Back on point, if you find some relief with your history, keep on keeping on with the deca.

On another note, we agree that Deca is not going to put the wheels back on us old apple carts but in hindsight, wonder if we would have been better off with it as a preventive injury drug? Just a thought.
As long as you know your limitations. The problem with NSAIDs or anything that lessens pain is that we tend to push harder bc it doesn't hurt, until it does because of chronic damage. I'd rather add in 50 mg/wk of ND than take high dose chronic NSAIDs.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010

Yeah it wont put new wheels on but it will WD-40 what we got left. And you might be onto something.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
I have been doing BJJ for a little over 3 years and NPP has been my savior. Motrin was killing my kidneys.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Update

I have about 13 weeks into this Test 500 and Deca 500 and even though I knew it wasn't going to put me near my best, I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. There's a little more size an delt capped out nice but I just feel it came up short. I still have another month but I doubt highly there will any notable change. At the same weight when running Tren, my abs were flatter and more pronounced and the vascularity was much better.

On a good note, the sides are unnotable. BP has stayed in check but than I do take a BP med and I'm still staying somewhat lean. Still hitting my mile and a half walk each morning. Zero PP shut down: .25 mg caber I'm sure helps.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic