Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Deca-Durabolin

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I've always liked Deca in my cycles. Typical dose is 200 - 600 mgs per week. Positives include increased strength, "rounder" looking muscles, and increased appetite. Negatives are non-existent for me.... no deca dick, no extreme water retention, no acne, etc.

Deca is not a drug that you can expect to see rapid gains with, at least in the dosages that I have used. As someone above mentioned, Deca and D-bol were the go-to stack for everyone back in the day, and it worked well.
Thanks BD! Dbol crushes my eating ability and my guts within 2 weeks so that's out. I'm also not into the rapid gain and if I can get to almost the same place without the orals, I'm ok with that.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
With that, I'm thinking 600 is the way to go. I do put my time in the gym but lifting the big numbers is over now. Just looking for that massive size.
Brother I have known several guys take 900-1000/week on deca and obviously the returns are better but as usual so are the sides. I think 600-700/week will give you plenty of mass. If you are looking for more then run a short cycle of anadrol towards the end. My 2cents.

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Nandrolone is boring as it doesn't stimulate the mind, if anything, there may be fog. Alternatively, tren has degen mind-altering potential...hard to pass up while young and invincible. 150-200mg deca does the body good :cool:

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
deca (long acting nandrolone) is for sure
One of the few I like the best.
it makes me feel good. The trick for me is use equal or more test.
for example 1cc test and 3cc deca equal no good. 2cc test and 2cc deca equal real good.

of course you can’t compare it to tren.
Tren is rocket fuel.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I loved deca back in the day and made EXCELLENT gains off of it, however we were weanies and use the dosing that women use today my friends and I would run 200-300 per week, all of us are alive and look Great to this day.
We ran Organon amps from Athens or Paris it was 100mg per amp.
Long duration Low dose is still how I run everything, I can't even imaging 600mg much less 900mg per week, you must be a Monster bro.
Train hard and time under tension along with an anabolic boost and good nutrition is the key in my very humble opinion, the compound is an excellent choice for great gains.
Remember I started all this in the mid 90's so we had no ideas about ratios or half lives or or stable blood levels, all we knew was that what we were doing was working and we looked better than almost everyone around us.........FWIW.
Bill Phillips Anabolic Reference Guide and Danny Duchaines dirty dieting and news letters were our guides.
Cheers brothers.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
deca (long acting nandrolone) is for sure
One of the few I like the best.
it makes me feel good. The trick for me is use equal or more test.
for example 1cc test and 3cc deca equal no good. 2cc test and 2cc deca equal real good.

of course you can’t compare it to tren.
Tren is rocket fuel.
Going to be close on the 1:1. From experience 500 test will require only 1 adex and keep my e2 on the upper end, 600 would bump me to 2 adex so I'm not stepping over that threshold. I have run tren, I am just not up for the sides. I'm looking to match the Test NPP cycle I did a few years back; no notable sides and I just felt great.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Long duration Low dose is still how I run everything, I can't even imaging 600mg much less 900mg per week, you must be a Monster bro.
This will be a slow burn over the period of 18 weeks. I decided to go with 600mg/wk and not the 900. I doubt it's worth the chance of more sides and I'm not competing anymore so big deal.

As for being a monster, oh hell no! I do hope I look like I lift though. lol

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Just an update:

4 weeks in with the 500 test cyp/ 600 Deca and for the love of God, I don't feel a thing yet. I know it should hit by week 5 or 6 but damn, this is a slow burn.

On another note, Got some vacation beach time coming in about 7 weeks. I have no desire to do any cardio over my normal morning walk so I'm going to trim a little bit of fat off my diet. Since I will only have about 10 weeks of this cycle in and not going crazy on cardio, I won't be all jacked but I'm ok with that.

Thanks for stopping by!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
If you don't noticing anything over the next two weeks, then that's very strange. At that dose, things should be starting to click. Are you elevating your calorie intake substantially above your maintenance level?

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
If you don't noticing anything over the next two weeks, then that's very strange. At that dose, things should be starting to click. Are you elevating your calorie intake substantially above your maintenance level?
I changed my macros around to get 20g more protein in a day. I got a little experiment going on here. I have said a few times that some of these Bulking compounds can be used cleanly with good results.

I think guys use Bulking Compounds as an excuse to get fat. Make no bones about it, I'm not going to look like I finished a tren winny cycle but I'm out to prove you can use Deca and not look they pulled you up from the bottom of a river

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Never cared for Deca much. I love NPP though at around 400mg per week. Deca even at 600mg didn't work near as well for me and I had Deca dick. Even though I was on 500mg test and proviron. If its size and strength you are after one of my favorite cycles is Test/NPP/Anadrol at 750/400/50 Run the test at 750 for 12 weeks, then drop to 500mg for the last two weeks. NPP at 400 for 10 weeks and the drol at 50mg per day for the first 5 weeks. If that doesn't put 20-30 pounds on you either your shit is fake or you aren't eating.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic