Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Deca and Propecia?

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Has anyone here heard that running Deca with propecia will cause hairloss? I remember reading this a lonnnnnng long time ago and have just decided to not run Deca. I got a great head of hair but man, I miss Deca and am sick of test only. My joints could use the help.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Deca will not worsen hairloss. It doesn't convert to DHT. It converts to DHN which has a weaker affinity for the androgen receptor. If you can run Test without hairloss then Deca will not hurt you at all.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Deca will not worsen hairloss. It doesn't convert to DHT. It converts to DHN which has a weaker affinity for the androgen receptor. If you can run Test without hairloss then Deca will not hurt you at all.

Hey Mike, I appreciate the reply. I have always had a tiny bit of hair loss on test at higher doses unless I have used propecia. Without it I have had minor loss at low doses. The quote I remember from way back was deca plus propecia equals hairloss but that was one board a long time ago. The theory and experience by one or some was that the progesterone would take the same path and it would be bad. Long time ago, but I'd hate to be wrong as I have an ugly skull!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Have you ran Propecia before?
I am mortified of the stuff after seeing what buddy went through on it,
ED etc.........

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic