Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Deca and caber

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
I've been running test at 800 and deca at 800 and added Caber .25mg every 4 days ... felt nothing no libido no sex drive - since I had been experiencing decadick. So I went to .5mg every 4 days ... nothing

Dropped deca to 400mg, nothing

Isn't caber supposed to raise libido really good ? And offer a great sex drive

What gives ?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
If its estrogen that's causing the problem...are you on an AI too?

B

BondageMaster

May 1, 2013
I've been running test at 800 and deca at 800 and added Caber .25mg every 4 days ... felt nothing no libido no sex drive - since I had been experiencing decadick. So I went to .5mg every 4 days ... nothing

Dropped deca to 400mg, nothing

Isn't caber supposed to raise libido really good ? And offer a great sex drive

What gives ?

Caber decreases your progesterone, which can be an issue with Tren, not Deca or Test.

If your progesterone is high, it can cause bitch tits and will increase your latency period, which is the time it takes for you to recover from shooting your load and be ready to go again.

In your case, the only the caber may do is make it easier for you to get hard again, if you can get off.

Deca dick, or lack of libido on Deca is pretty common.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Caber decreases your progesterone, which can be an issue with Tren, not Deca or Test.

If your progesterone is high, it can cause bitch tits and will increase your latency period, which is the time it takes for you to recover from shooting your load and be ready to go again.

In your case, the only the caber may do is make it easier for you to get hard again, if you can get off.

Deca dick, or lack of libido on Deca is pretty common.

I disagree, deca and tren both will cause issues with progesterone as both are a 19 nor my lessons learned are as soon as I start a cycle of either I take .5mg e3rd day from the get go.

How long have you been using the Caber and is it HG tab form?
It will not be viable in liquid form and will NOT ever increase your sex drive it will speed recovery between erections after orgasm and will help to nullify the effect of nor-testosterone esters.
answers to the duration and type of caber may clear up some answers for you.
Cheers

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Yes I use Aromasin as well 25mg every 5 days

Caber is pharmacy tablets yes

I assumed taking this would end deca dick :( terrible

I've seen zero libido , zero increase in sex drive and finishing again. How frustrating

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic