Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Debbie's Big lift at the SPF Big Iron Meet

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
50 year old Debbie Schwartz Damminga (148) competed at the SPF Big Iron Meet on February 11th. She entered the deadlift only division at the meet and was able to break the 500lb barrier with a 227.5kg (501.5lb) deadlift! Here is the footage of her lift.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
That's amazing for such a small woman...

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Wow, now I can actually tell people at my gym I know a grandma who can deadlift more than you....lol

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
That is great. Thanks for posting this.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
A nice lift. I feel she'd have more in her if she'd work on form a bit.. Not trying to be overly critical but her *ss came up and her back rounded...well..looked like it to me. But all in all..very impressive lift.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
A nice lift. I feel she'd have more in her if she'd work on form a bit.. Not trying to be overly critical but her *ss came up and her back rounded...well..looked like it to me. But all in all..very impressive lift.

I have trained and competed with the Dammingas on several occasions... Gregg, Debbie, and Dave are all freaks of nature and awesome people. Good to see her hit the big number she wanted, it went up even faster than it did in her training video too.... Debbie does, however, have the most impressive case of scoliosis (sp?) I've ever seen. It's not a technique issue, her spine is just way out of whack. Her back looks like she has my lats on one side and my wife's on the other. Most people cursed with something like this would spend their time in a chair complaining of the bad card they were dealt.... Debbie squats and pulls ~500 and is closing in on a 300 bench..... an amazing woman.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic