Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Debate

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
They are all a bunch of clowns on both sides but some things are funnier than others. I saw an ad for Bloomburg that said it's time to give back to the African-Americans for slavery. Guess all those bodies that laid in a field at Gettysburg isn't enough for Ol Mikey.

He's also running on what he did as NY mayor; that alone should count him out. Anyone with ties to NY should never have a chance. That state is a communist state; go ask anyone who lives there and tries to get their own blood work.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
The Roman politicians figured out in the waning years of their empire that at its core, the public is just a mob who wants to be entertained. I see a lot of similarities. Sad really.
They had the Colosseum, we have the Octagon and the NFL. The more things change....

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Sometimes I think American politics most closely resembles a well choreographed professional wrestling match between the Democrats and Republicans, in which no one really gets hurt and the outcomes are all agreed upon ahead of time by the rich handful of people who are truly in charge.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Anyone else watch the debates and wonder if Biden and Sanders will actually make it through one alive??

I agree that all the Dems are doing is going to push more voters in Trumps favor.

I often wonder if the Dems hate Trump so much because he actually did what he said he was going to do when in office. Very few Presidents I can remember ever did much when in office.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I often wonder if the Dems hate Trump so much because he actually did what he said he was going to do when in office. Very few Presidents I can remember ever did much when in office.

Wasn't that long ago someone promised Nation Health Care reform and did it. It's going to take me years to recover from him holding that promise.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
If the Dems sole purpose is to have a candidate to defeat Trump, he/she sure as hell wasn't on that debate stage Tuesday.

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
I was able to convince my father in law to vote for Ronald Regan ... He was a die hard democrat/farmer.... said he had had enough..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic