Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Deadlift meet cycle

B

Beefandmilk

Jun 10, 2018
Hi guys.
Need some advice on my next blast for a deadlift only meet that I'll have in October under WPC(organised by Andy Bolton so it will be fucking awesome)
I am currently on TRT(natural low test levels) 200mg of test e weekly.
I used tren as well but never above 250mg along with var and low dose Sdrol.
I want to pull 270-280kg at 90kg bw.

I want to start the blast 10 weeks out:

1-10
Test e 200mg
Tren e 400mg

Week of the meet:
Halotestin 40mg ED

Something else? I thought about adrol as well but I Don't really want to gain too much weight tho

Thanks in advance
Raymond

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I like Tren a and a dbol/drol stacked with test for strength.. dosages are up to you and what you’re able to handle or experienced with or just how much you wanna push it. Just my opinion

B

Beefandmilk

Jun 10, 2018
I like Tren a and a dbol/drol stacked with test for strength.. dosages are up to you and what you’re able to handle or experienced with or just how much you wanna push it. Just my opinion
Would you run drol and dbol 4 weeks out or as kickstarters?

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks out and steadily increasing as I got closer is what I’ve done. Maybe some others will chime in as well.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I ran this same thing and used the drol for the last 4wks of peaking with good results

B

Beefandmilk

Jun 10, 2018
I ran this same thing and used the drol for the last 4wks of peaking with good results

Anadrol and halo together? I've been advised to not use 2 orals at the same time

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Anadrol and halo together? I've been advised to not use 2 orals at the same time
No halo. 40 of var a day though with the drol. I've got no experience with halo so hopefully a few other members can answer that

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Halo is for instant PR's. If you can get it use it. If you have to cut water for the meet the halo will help there. But, it can cause issues on rehydration. So make sure you come in on target to avoid cramps and shit.

I fucking love halo.

B

Beefandmilk

Jun 10, 2018
Halo is for instant PR's. If you can get it use it. If you have to cut water for the meet the halo will help there. But, it can cause issues on rehydration. So make sure you come in on target to avoid cramps and shit.

I fucking love halo.

Yep there's a few labs here in the UK who have good halo.
The weigh in is the day before the meet but I don't really want to cut weight, maybe just go on keto 2 weeks before the meet to get rid of some water then eat everything the day of the meet.
How would you dose halo and for how long?

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Personally I hate running halo for more then a day or 2 at a time. I get wicked bad BP head aches. It is without a doubt the most side effect having compound for me personally. It does what it is supposed to. Day of contest if you hit like 150mg test susp 100mg tren susp and like 50mg halo you would be a beast.
Also I hear cheque drops are fire. I have yet to try them

B

Beefandmilk

Jun 10, 2018
Personally I hate running halo for more then a day or 2 at a time. I get wicked bad BP head aches. It is without a doubt the most side effect having compound for me personally. It does what it is supposed to. Day of contest if you hit like 150mg test susp 100mg tren susp and like 50mg halo you would be a beast.
Also I hear cheque drops are fire. I have yet to try them

Never heard of tren suspension, is it the same as mtren?
Also cheque drops are impossible to find here in the UK.
Guess halo only on meet day then, never used it tbh so I don't know how I will react to it, I'm a very calm lifter and halo's aggression might help me to grind my third attempt without thinking too much

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic