pbtom
What's New?

Dbol makes your voice deeper

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
What happens when boys go through puberty? Among other things, they experience a sudden increase in their testosterone levels, causing an increase in bone density, lean muscle tissue, and a thickening of the vocal cords. You remember hearing your voice crack as it was changing? Do you remember that 12-24 month period where you gained about 25+ pounds, were eating your parents out of house and home, and grew 6+ inches?

Do you hear women who've taken significant amounts of compounds that cause virulization? (sp?) The compounds that affect the development of male characteristics have a high androgen component. Most compounds have an anabolic component and an androgenic component. Dbol is more anabolic than androgenic, but all compounds can affect you androgenically depending on the dose and duration. Look up the profile of Dbol and see what the anabolic and androgenic rating is of the compound, and that may give you some idea of how it will affect voice. On top of that, if you're an adult male, your vocal chords have already thickened, and differences are not too noticeable, if you're a female, any change is more noticeable, and if you're a young man in your teens, please, please, please do not consider taking any compounds that might interfere with your natural development.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I would say a female yes, a grown male no
I can’t think of any steroid that will make a grown man’s voice deeper.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
D-bol will make you hold water in your cheeks just below your eyes... to the point where you can feel it. However, as a male adult it won't make your voice deeper.

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
Not mine (in my Barry White tone)

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Epic first post.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
No, but it did shrink my balls.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
My old work work out buddy, Lauren Powers... google her and see what Dbol can do for or to a woman...

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
I can attest that it doesn't. If it did, I would sound like Barry White twice over.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic