Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

dbol fatigue

daman1

daman1

VIP Member
Jul 25, 2016
Decided on 25mg ED of dbol. Since taking I'm noticing I'm feeling fatigued and tired throughout the day. Wife also says I'm snoring a lot more and I don't feel rested when I wake up in the morning.

Any thoughts and/or remedies?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Decided on 25mg ED of dbol. Since taking I'm noticing I'm feeling fatigued and tired throughout the day. Wife also says I'm snoring a lot more and I don't feel rested when I wake up in the morning.

Any thoughts and/or remedies?
Dbol never affected me this way. Anadrol did though.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Oral AAS tend to make me groggy throughout the day, which I assumed is from not enough getting quality sleep the night before. You may try some melatonin prior to bedtime.

daman1

daman1

VIP Member
Jul 25, 2016
Oral AAS tend to make me groggy throughout the day, which I assumed is from not enough getting quality sleep the night before. You may try some melatonin prior to bedtime.

I take CBD every night before bed to help with sleep. It's strange because it seems like I'm sleeping my 7-8 hours but when I wake up I still feel tired as hell and lethargic like I didn't sleep at all.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I would guess it is your estrogen levels jumping up from the aromatization of the d-bol.

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
Dianabol has effects on glucocorticoids that can cause fatigue/lethargy: there is marked suppression of the urinary excretion of 17-ketosteroids and 17-hydroxycorticosteroids, with the proposed mechanism being a decrease to the rate of production of adrenocortical steroids by inhibiting either the production or release of ACTH.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
I'd think the two issues could probably be related. Snoring could be a sign of sleep apnea (even mild) which could be preventing you from getting restful sleep, even though you're length of sleep is adequate. That could ultimately be the reason you're feeling lethargic throughout the day.

I tend to gain a lot of water and bloat on dbol. If you've put on some size and added some water, that could be causing the snoring/possible sleep apnea type of symptoms.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic