bsimon7074
What's New?

Dbol Dosage

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Hey guys,

I start my next cycle next week and adding in Dbol for the first time and was curious to know...

I keep hearing that 30mg/day is the magic number....wondering your thoughts there.

The reason why I ask because I have 20mg tabs and was wondering if I should:

A. take a 20mg tab every 18 hours
B. Good to go up to 40mg/day with a 7a/7p split for each cap.

Thoughts on this?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Take two tabs pre workout, one hour prior.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Hey guys,

I start my next cycle next week and adding in Dbol for the first time and was curious to know...

I keep hearing that 30mg/day is the magic number....wondering your thoughts there.

The reason why I ask because I have 20mg tabs and was wondering if I should:

A. take a 20mg tab every 18 hours
B. Good to go up to 40mg/day with a 7a/7p split for each cap.

Thoughts on this?

Hey buddy. The dosage really depends on how good your dbol is. You should never have to use more than 50mg. Your going to have to see how you feel. Take 20mg about an hour to hour and a half pre workout and another 20 8 hours later and see how that treats you. Also myself and some others see no difference in taking the full dose pre workout or splitting them up. Just sayin.

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
Personally i would break them in half. 10 in the morning, 10 in the afternoon, and 10mg around 5pm.

Do you have any problems with gyno? If its your first run i would stay with 30mg at least to start off.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I was taking 50mg a hour and half pre w/o and loved it. Mine were in 50mg caps so I just took it all at once no problemo. You will have to see what works best for you, all at once, spread out or how ever. Even though the half life is short on dbol, you should be fine regardless, just take it and lift your ass off.

Oh...dbol will make you look like Patrick Willis :)

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
I agree with taking them all at once right before your workout. I used to believe in the whole break them up though out your day to keep the levels up thing. But it has such a short half life and only really does anything when its in your system anyways. 40mg for breakfast. (on days you workout) Its probably better for your liver too.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Personally i would break them in half. 10 in the morning, 10 in the afternoon, and 10mg around 5pm.

Do you have any problems with gyno? If its your first run i would stay with 30mg at least to start off.
NOt prone to gyno thankfully but I have arimidex on hand just in case..
They're caps and tiny, if it was a tab, I would split the tab but with the caps, I'd rather not open them up

Hey buddy. The dosage really depends on how good your dbol is. You should never have to use more than 50mg. Your going to have to see how you feel. Take 20mg about an hour to hour and a half pre workout and another 20 8 hours later and see how that treats you. Also myself and some others see no difference in taking the full dose pre workout or splitting them up. Just sayin.

I'm going to try the first 3-4 days at 20 and then test it out at 40 pre-workout and see how I react....no shame in going back down if I need I guess

Take two tabs pre workout, one hour prior.
Based on never doing it before, I'm gonna load up for a couple days to see how I react to the compound....most likely I will end up here.

I was taking 50mg a hour and half pre w/o and loved it. Mine were in 50mg caps so I just took it all at once no problemo. You will have to see what works best for you, all at once, spread out or how ever. Even though the half life is short on dbol, you should be fine regardless, just take it and lift your ass off.

Oh...dbol will make you look like Patrick Willis :)

Dude, he's a monster.....I would settle for Gronkowski haha

I agree with taking them all at once right before your workout. I used to believe in the whole break them up though out your day to keep the levels up thing. But it has such a short half life and only really does anything when its in your system anyways. 40mg for breakfast. (on days you workout) Its probably better for your liver too.

Good idea, I have a big pre-workout meal right around 1130 before I lift at 130 so I'm going to implement it within the food....gonna ramp up first.

Oh and btw, everytime I look at your profile, at first glance it looks like the girl is riding a brass dildo....oh my mind.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Oh and btw, everytime I look at your profile, at first glance it looks like the girl is riding a brass dildo....oh my mind.

Ha ha ha I never looked at it that way before.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Thanks for all the info fellas.....I have a better understanding now. Appreciate you guys.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
You will know if it's good dbol before you even touch a weight. Pay attention to your body after you take your first dose. I'm with the take it all at once then fucking go kill it in the gym.

Last edited:
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I have a tab on me today...first pin Monday, I'm gonna pop one today and tomorrow to see how 20 is.

Then maybe once the test goes in, I'll most likely go to 40mg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic