FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
OPP is a better option

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
this is a good reminder not to be an idiot this cold season! DNP is NOT for everyone... and it WILL kill you!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Why are the feds not after the DNP pushers, this stuff is killing people....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
The article states he took 8 of the fat burners in a single day, which was likely 2g, and if he had done that for a few days, due to the long half-life of DNP, he probably had more than that in his blood stream. All this article says is that if you deliberately take a lethal dose of a drug, it can kill you. I think taking a lethal dose of most drugs can do that. How does that make the drug dangerous. He's the one that's dangerous.

And for a guy who was "obsessed" with looking better than everyone else, the picture they provided in the article makes him look like an average, natural guy who's worked out for a year and doesn't have his diet in check.

Again, this is no different than every other story about DNP. It was abused and he screwed himself. I've never seen an article where someone used the drug in a responsible fashion and had a problem such as this. 250-500mg/day is safe, and it works.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
The article states he took 8 of the fat burners in a single day, which was likely 2g, and if he had done that for a few days, due to the long half-life of DNP, he probably had more than that in his blood stream. All this article says is that if you deliberately take a lethal dose of a drug, it can kill you. I think taking a lethal dose of most drugs can do that. How does that make the drug dangerous. He's the one that's dangerous.

And for a guy who was "obsessed" with looking better than everyone else, the picture they provided in the article makes him look like an average, natural guy who's worked out for a year and doesn't have his diet in check.

Again, this is no different than every other story about DNP. It was abused and he screwed himself. I've never seen an article where someone used the drug in a responsible fashion and had a problem such as this. 250-500mg/day is safe, and it works.
I agree with you on everything you said here. DNP just isn't for everyone and the user puts themselves in harm's way.

I lol'd and thought the same at the "obsessed" comment. Either that pic was before he was "obsessed" or he hangs out in the nautilus area.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Dnp is not for *idiots

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I've just worked hard and eaten like a pig for 19 years "to get bigger"

Used DNP once carefully. Got great results but wow....what a trip!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic