Dan Duchaine on DNP

Discussion in 'DNP Dinitrophenol Discussion' started by PillarofBalance, Aug 20, 2011.

1. monsoon

monsoon Senior Bacon VIP

Nov 1, 2010
    Dirty dieting newsletters were great. There was some bizarre shit in there occasionally though.

2. BrotherIron

BrotherIron TID Board Of Directors

Mar 6, 2011
    Those were the good ol days...

Littleguy likes this.
  3. wesleyinman

wesleyinman VIP Member

Jan 9, 2014
    I worked at GNC in 1996 freshman year of college and this stuff literally flew off shelves. (Ultimate Orange) That and Hot Stuff when it contained dbol.

You guys know the formula was created in 1982 right? Thats how long its been out. Anyways, the original formula had Ephedra and Clen in it. I remember taking it and just watching my hands shake. Workouts were intense.

4. Littleguy

Littleguy TID Board Of Directors

Sep 30, 2011

Shiot you are YOUNG brotha...........Ultimate orange tasted like crap but hot stuff was REALLY discgusting but back then we would drink ANYTHING ...lol
    now people return items like cookies and cream flavored for salted caramel..haha sissy asses

5. BrotherIron

BrotherIron TID Board Of Directors

Mar 6, 2011
    The old VPX stuff was good too. I like the clenbutrix and some of the others. They pulled all those off the shelves b/c the ingredients were actual gear... no wonder it worked so well, lol.

6. monsoon

monsoon Senior Bacon VIP

Nov 1, 2010
    That and the first syntax line. Adipokinetics and the other one with t3 thyrox or something

Tags: