Dan Duchaine on DNP

Discussion in 'DNP Dinitrophenol Discussion' started by PillarofBalance, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ The Veganator

Dec 23, 2012
    Seeing as you have personal experience with it Topsy, how would you rate it in terms of a fat burner? Is it the holy grail of fat loss drugs or do you feel/think it's overrated?

Thanks in advance MF.

2. Topsy

Topsy Member

Nov 10, 2011
    MF,
    Yes, it was absolutely fantastic, for example, T3, Astrelean raise body temp approx 3%, DNP raises bady temp 50%, possibly more (think this is from Dan D book, I can grab a reference if you like). I took Calliper readings from one of the lads, before and after (10 days apart) and if I hadn't have done these myself I would have called him a lier! The results were astonishing! To lose 10 lbs of fat, only adipose tissue, in that short time scale was frankly scary and exciting!
    I'll have a look if I still have them, I'll try put up the readings before and after. I'll also ask if i can post his before / after pics.
    Like I said early, lots have it before me lol, pay it respect, listen to what other have done, you will be ok. Treat is with lip service and you get burned, LITERALLY burned! No Alcohol NOT A SINGLE DROP on DNP. I used a 3rd rule during DNP, Prot, fat, carbs. before I started DNP I carb depleted 2 days.... etc etc.. I'm sure they are better ppl to give out info on it.

Feel free to hit me up for any questions etc, If I can ever be of help I will do my best sir

Last edited: May 4, 2013
  3. Topsy

Topsy Member

Nov 10, 2011
    MF,
    Yes, it was absolutely fantastic. I took Calliper readings from one of the lads, before and after (10 days apart) and if I hadn't have done these myself I would have called him a lier! The results were astonishing! To lose 10 lbs of fat, only adipose tissue, in that short time scale was frankly scary and exciting!
    I'll have a look if I still have them, I'll try put up the readings before and after. I'll also ask if i can post his before / after pics.
    Like I said early, lots have it before me lol, pay it respect, listen to what other have done, you will be ok. Treat is with lip service and you get burned, LITERALLY burned! No Alcohol NOT A SINGLE DROP on DNP. I used a 3rd rule during DNP, Prot, fat, carbs. before I started DNP I carb depleted 2 days.... etc etc.. I'm sure they are better ppl to give out info on it.

Feel free to hit me up for any questions etc, If I can ever be of help I will do my best sir

Mini Forklift Ⓥ likes this.
  4. Topsy

Topsy Member

Nov 10, 2011
    Have a look at the thread by same OP here (PillarofBalance) he's done "DNP for dummies" this is absolutely the best way to run DNP. It's how I conducted both of mine. I use this as my template. Superb post. Well,worth the read.

5. Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ The Veganator

Dec 23, 2012
    Thanks for your replies, appreciate it. Sounds pretty amazing stuff MF.

6. wesleyinman

wesleyinman VIP Member

Jan 9, 2014
    Dan Duchaine was awesome. Way ahead of his time.

I dearly miss Ultimate Orange 1990 edition.

7. Littleguy

Littleguy TID Board Of Directors

Sep 30, 2011
    I also LOVED the old ultimate orange best pre workout EVER bar none

wesleyinman likes this.
  8. BrotherIron

BrotherIron TID Board Of Directors

Mar 6, 2011
    I'm surprised someone remembers that PreWO.

wesleyinman likes this.
  9. Littleguy

Sep 30, 2011

Tells you how old we are...lol
    death grip on the steering wheel and grinding my teeth all the way to the gym haha

wesleyinman likes this.
  10. uphillclimb

uphillclimb TID Board Of Directors

Dec 9, 2011
    Best prewo ever made!!!

We used to take that shit before hockey games in high school!

Littleguy likes this.
  11. Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman VIP Member

May 23, 2011

Doc D was what I feel the innovator or at the very least the instigator of a lot of things newbies now think have always been. Doc D used logic to put ideas together and his logic was based on Science and not Bro-logic. I loved that guy. I miss the original Ultimate Orange which IMO is equal to Crack without the side effects. The second version sucked.

Reading what DD had to say was gospel in my mind. He WAS and still is the man.

12. Littleguy

Sep 30, 2011
    Yes he used science but also feedback and input from the guys doing the shit, i subscribed to the old newsletter he used to put out it was called dirty dieting or something like that...lol
    Fun shiot to read back then

Tags: