Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Dairy Products

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
Why do most people skip dairy products? I mean milk, cheese have such a bad rap?!!? Is it because people are still afraid of fat?! I mean milk, cheese is full of vitamins, minerals, a tiny bit of whey, and alot of casein protein....I mean it can only benefit you. I see so many modern diets whether bulking or cutting skip out on dairy products. Theres been some interesting studies that have been tested and succeeded like eating dairy products will allow more fat to be not used on your hips,thighs,face....and instead just going straight down and end up blasing it in the toliet. (Sorry for the language lol!!)

But whats your take on dairy products? And why dont you use them if you dont?

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Dairy products for many people are unhealthy.

Think about it, we are the only specie on the planet that drinks another animals milk after being weened.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Personally I love dairy and its always a part of my diet. The only time I have cut out milk all together is when Im shooting for single digit body fat. If you can digest it without issue then I dont see the problem. I tend to side with BR on this topic....The positives out weigh the negatives by far for me.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
I drink a gallon a milk a day

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Dairy products are awesome. I know some people stay away from them because of personal reasons, but Milk and cheese have so many benefits. I usually eat about 3 or 4 cheese sticks a day, plus drink 2-3 gallons of milk a week. Plus the powdered Milk I add to my coffee in the morning and my protein shakes when I'm on the road and have only water.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
We use them sparingly and only use organic.

Only one of our kids like milk, very odd. And 3 of the 6 of us are lactose intolerant.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Supposedly dairy makes you skin appear thicker. Had several old school BB's tell me this so I just tend to avoid it...My superstitious 2C.

MAYO

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
I don't drink much milk, maybe a quart a week. I do eat cottage cheese, swiss cheese, greek yogurt, kiefer..

Bowhunter

Bowhunter

Oct 12, 2010
cottage cheese and milk, that is about it for me. I'm just not a big other cheeses fan, as in with sandwiches, on meats, part of the meal etc....

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
If I'm drinking coffee I have whole milk in it. If I'm drinking tea I use soy milk. So figure maybe a gallon a week of whole milk IF I'm drinking coffee.

Slic.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic