Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

DAA aspartic acid as PCT with nolva and clomid or after pct, Works?

march1

march1

Feb 15, 2011
I run a standard first cycle, are now in the third week of pct nolva and clomid, I thought to start daa 3g daily soon as I finish nolva and clomid. This can increase testosterone levels ? daa Can cause problems estrogen and gyno?

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
It won't be a problem because it doesn't do anything but cause gastric distress.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I think I remember reading an article in Muscular Development maybe 2 years ago that DAA can have a negative feedback loop causing suppression of natural testosterone production. I am not 100% sure exactly what the article said, but that DAA could be counter productive to PCT is one point I seem to remember it saying. I will see what I can come up with that I can state as fact. I wanted to at least get you to research DAA's possible suppressive tendencies. I will post if I find something concrete.

Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012
The issue with DAA is the elevation of prolactin which is very significant. Given the negative issues this can cause and given the fact that you are using serms which stimulate LH & FSH production better than anything else you can take I would not take DAA in PCT.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic