Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

D-bol or Anadrol

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Hey bro's. My next cycle is going to be 600mgs Testoviron and 400mgs NPP for 10 weeks but i don't know which oral i should go with.

Apparently the cycle is a bulker, so i am not concerned about fluid retention or a little fat gain. I have used d-bol in my two previous cycles with success (i respond very favorably to it).

My question is should i opt for d-bol or anadrol? The only thing that worries me is progestin related side effects which are probably going to be more intense with the npp/drol combo.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
if you tolerate drols they are fine for you - but dbol is much easier on the body and easier to dose - so I think it depends on you and how you handle sides - I prefer dbol just to escape the intense lower back pumps drols give me - and I also think you bloat less on dbol - just my two cents

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
If you responded well to the dbol then I say stick with what you know and what works. You can always adjust the dose to your liking.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
you are the dbol king....like I expect you to have some at all times, lol. So, order some drol and f you don't like it just switch to dbol. It's that simple brotha

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I agree with GS try Drol if you dont like it switch it up

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Have you tried anadrol before? I like dbol better but ofcourse everyone is different.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
LOL! Get some you're right bro. That would be the best option. Thankfully another thing i can buy from drugstores is dostinex so in case sides get on the wild side, i will be able to combat them effectively.

To the other bro's,

This will be my first time experimenting with drol. I am going to start out with 50mgs and see what it does for me.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
I recenlty used drol for the first time I started at 50mg and went to 100mg/D...I like drol....

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'll agree, you know how your body is going to react to the dbol, give the drol a try and see how you likey.

We'll have you on tren soon enough :)

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i will say d-bol simply because anadrol drops my suger count down to the point of death...Back in the days drol was my favorite but as i aged my body rejects the stuff......But if your looking to pack some serious mass anadrol is much more affect then d-bol........dw

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Another thing about D-rol is it will make most tired. I use both at the same time every now and then 25mg of d-bol and 25mg of d-rol.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Stick with Dbol bro, you've always loved it in past cycles and you know it gives you great results...

Anytime you use Anadrol in conjunction with aromatizable compounds, anti-estrogens are definitely needed since oxymetholone is known for exacerbating estrogenic effects because of its progestin activity. :(

Usually I just stay stocked up on Nolvadex and A-dex. Never needed caber or anything myself, just 1mg A-dex/e.o.d. even though it's an AI it (for me) keeps pretty much 100% of sides in check...If I do start to experience sides, I pop 10mg of Nolvadex and I'm gtg.

Are you worried about hairloss mostly or what is your most feared side? I'm wondering if dostinex is something you'll need...I'm not geared to thinning hair (THANK GOD!!) so never had to mess with it.

BTW, have you considered Oral Turinabol?

Oral Turinabol Profile

I know you know about tbol, but just wanted to make your decision a little more complicated!! LOL!!;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic