Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

D-BOL Facts by AJDOS (RIP)

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
MY bad mike i de your post wrong. taste of liquid orals doesn't mean shit as far as potency.
Some labs make it flavoers some make it with that ora plus stuff but Most use everclear which will make all raws taste like shit despite purity of raws ,
Honestly i prefer tabs, easier to administer if at job but dont get me wrong i been sitting onn some killer liquid dbol
unfortunatly it from a amaxing sponsor i use to rep for up until a year ago when went private.

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
The brand I was using @ 80mgs a day was Euro-pharmacies or Z-Brand... Think it was Euro though....

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
MY bad mike i de your post wrong. taste of liquid orals doesn't mean shit as far as potency.
Some labs make it flavoers some make it with that ora plus stuff but Most use everclear which will make all raws taste like shit despite purity of raws ,
Honestly i prefer tabs, easier to administer if at job but dont get me wrong i been sitting onn some killer liquid dbol
unfortunatly it from a amaxing sponsor i use to rep for up until a year ago when went private.

Nah, I meant tabs..... Most all pils don't "good". In fact most polls taste pretty bad unless they are coated. Euro pharmacies, Geneeza, & vermodje. All taste the same to me... Got decent results off 5gs of geneeza, just sampled the vermodje. Seemed g2g... If I recall correctly, also flavorless was some adex tabs, clomid I bought a WHILE back.. On TRT, so I don't clomid any longer. Duefor blood now, WANNA get full hormone panel. My PCP wants me to see an endo here on east coast..= crap Dr.s, too stringent laws! Gotta get a better handle on E2 levels. In the past I think I had some issues with it inless it was just too much gear??? Only started using gear after I was on AndroGel (which sucked! Brought my levels to a whopping 300ngs/dcl... The crap insurance I had was satisfied that I was "within normal range", I was only 36! Lol.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
well as far as the taste of tabs...you lost me man

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Are u chewing them? Liquid?

Never really noticed taste, just swallowed them and done. (Bring the swallow jokes u phags)

Chewing... Just to identify with a particular taste for future reference.....
Got sum bunk Xanax online 1st thing I noticed was the taste!....

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
in the late 80's early 90's the school of thought for a first time cycle was to pyramid doses of Dbol. Start out at 5 mgs a day for the first week then up to 10 the second. 15..the 3rd...20...25 and finally 30mgs a day for a week then taper back down. (time up equal time down...between cycles time off was equal to time on.) At the time PCT wasn't a common practice. You always took your dessicated liver supps and ate a lot of food! I weighed 135 at the time...after the first cycle went up to 160. Didn't really lose a whole lot from the first cycle (could be due to pyramiding back down). I Did notice strength gains and size. Dbol was a staple in most my cycles for quite a few years.

Of course..mileage may vary!!! This was my experience

Last edited:
Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
all i can add is dbol is the coolest compound ever made

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
agree with bundy def one of my fav is not my fav!
and i also remember the old pyramid dosing and i still here some dumb-ass around the way say thats the way you use steroids i just keep my mouth shut. i harly even try to talk to guys about stuff anymore. only a select few. so many dumb meat heads that dont know nothing about what they are talking about

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic