Dbol Facts
by AJDOS (RIP Brother)

[17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-3-one]
Molecular Weight: 300.44
Formula: C20H28O2
Melting Point: N/A
Manufacturer: Ciba (originally)
Release Date: 1956
Effective dose: 25-50mgs (as low as 10 and as high as 100 have been reported)
Active Life: 6-8hours
Detection Time: up to 6 weeks
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio (Range): 90-210:40-60

This was more or less the second Anabolic Steroid ever produced. The first, as we all know was Testosterone, which was produced in the early 1900´s and experimented with by Nazi´s in WW2, in an attempt to produce a better soldier.

Dianabol Steroid Use
Enough with the history lesson, lets get into what this stuff is, and what it does. Well, first off, it´s usually found in pill form, though it can be found as an injectable also (Under the Trade name: Reforvit-B, which is 25mgs of methandrostenolone mixed with B-vitamins). It is a 17aa steroid, which means it has been altered at the 17th Carbon position, to survive its´ first pass through your liver, and make it into your blood stream. It´ll raise your blood pressure (4) and is also hepatoxic (Liver-Toxic), so be careful with it. Although I have known people to take up to 100mgs/day of this stuff and not suffer any ill-effects, and one study looked at that exact dose, and the people involved didn´t suffer any intolerable side effects ( 7). Lets examine this particular study a bit further, though:

In this study, done in the early 80´s, a very high dose of Dbol (100mgs/day for 6 weeks) decreased plasma testosterone to about 40% of it´s normal value, plasma GH went up about a third, LH dropped to about 80% of it´s original value, and FSH went down about a third also (these are all approximate numbers, for the sake of brevity, but you get the idea). Body fat did not go up significantly and Fat Free Mass went up anywhere between 2-7kgs (3.3kgs average gain). The researchers concluded that Dbol increases Fat Free Mass as well as increasing strength and performance. I can only agree, having found this to be the case for me when I did my first cycle (which was 6 weeks of dbol alone at 25mgs/day), I gained roughly 25lbs and kept nearly ½ of it. Since then, Dbol has always had a special place in my heart.

Dianabol Side Effects
As with many other 17aa steroids, Dianabol is also a very weak binder to the Androgen Receptor, so most of it´s effects are thought to be non-receptor mediated, and are attributable to other mechanisms (i.e. protein synthesis as indicated by the production of muscle tissue with very high levels of nitrogen, etc... which was indicated in the 100mg/day study). This also means it only has a modest aromatase activity (2).

How strong is Dbol? Well...on a mg for mg basis, most people agree that it´s stronger than A50...but the reason most people don´t get the same gains off of Dbol is that almost nobody takes equivalent doses (I mean...I´ve heard of people taking 150mgs of A50, but not Dbol, even though the dbol would probably provide more solid gains and be less toxic, I suspect).

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Love Dbol...only need about 20mgs/day and I'm a happy camper...

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
I go with 50mg ED!!!! However you can get away with half that.

deadlift666

deadlift666

Feb 22, 2015
I've never don't less than 50mg. Been up to 100mg a day. But it wasn't very pleasant.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I've always done amazingly well at only 20-30mgs.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Me too. Never run more then 25.

Same here. My first run was 50mg a day, decent results I guess. Second run was a different ugl and ran only 25mg pre w/o and got better results. I believe if you get quality, accurately dosed dbol, you will gain just fine on 25mg a day.

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
The hard part for me is knowing for sure the Dbol I get isn't under dosed ... It definitely wrks.. I had to run 80 mg's a day when I used to buy from uncle.. Got huge though... The other UG brands I use all seem to taste the se & get same results... & that taste is virtually nothing, not bitter or not sweet just sort of chalky. Anybody got input on the taste of Dbol???

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
The hard part for me is knowing for sure the Dbol I get isn't under dosed ... It definitely wrks.. I had to run 80 mg's a day when I used to buy from uncle.. Got huge though... The other UG brands I use all seem to taste the se & get same results... & that taste is virtually nothing, not bitter or not sweet just sort of chalky. Anybody got input on the taste of Dbol???

Are u chewing them? Liquid?

Never really noticed taste, just swallowed them and done. (Bring the swallow jokes u phags)

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015

Brother if a lab cant produce good d-bol then they cant produce good anything. 80 mgs? Shit 20mgs of decent d-bol should weild great results. you need to lock down a solid source my friend!!!! wish i could help but this isnt that type of board. we can talk brands but not specific labs/sources/UGLs

http://www.theironden.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/22570-talk-dbol-5.html

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic