Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

D-Aspartic Acid

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Guys, if you're still on the fence about D-Aspartic Acid...don't be, get some. Only AAS have been able to put any size on me the last few years. I did a little 6 week thing of P-Plex and M1,4ADD which brought me up to 223 pounds. Shortly after PCT that had dwindled to 215 and then slid a little more to 210Ibs. I started taking D-Aspartic Acid and in a week or 2 put on two pounds. Obviously not ground breaking weight, but it is for me if I don't have to pin or plan out a PCT afterward. I've been sick the last couple weeks which have hindered progress, but today I'm up to a solid 214Ibs and still under 10% bf. Not to mention elevated libido and a superior alpha male feeling everywhere and especially in the gym. I bought it here NutraPlanet D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) (100 grams): Discount D-Aspartic Acid Supplements which has the best price that I've found on it. Anyway, just thought I'd share.

G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011
Re: Daa

INteresting stuff. Some very good reviews and some non-responders. At that price, it goes in the "why not" category. Thanks for posting this

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010

How much are you taking a day?

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010

I plan on using this at 6g/D for 10 then goto 3g/D start week 4 into my PCT... I heard very good thing...

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010

How much are you taking a day?

Just the recommended 3g a day. 1.5g with breakfast and 1.5g with pre-bed shake. I bought another bottle along with some GABA($4!) so I may play with upping the dose with the next bottle. But then also, if it ain't broke...;)

I didn't do the 12 days on 12 off though. It was more like 3 weeks on, then a week off and now I've been back on for almost a week and probably just have another few days before I finish the bottle and await more to arrive.

Last edited:
Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011

What is the theory behind it's effect?

crunk-flexx

crunk-flexx

Dec 30, 2010

Ive been taking muscle warfares nmda and its phenomenal shit! Been taking it for a couple months now and i DEF see a difference in body composition.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010

Ive been taking muscle warfares nmda and its phenomenal shit! Been taking it for a couple months now and i DEF see a difference in body composition.

NMDA is methylated DAA......it has 100x greater bioavailability than unadulterated d-aspartic acid. NMDA also has 2 SERMs formulated into the proprietary so you don't need to purchase an additional estrogen modulator. Pretty good product, little pricey though...

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010

I didn't notice anything from daa it at 4-5g per day (didn't get it from NutraPlanet).

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010

Where did you get it from? Might be a bullshit product we should know about.

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010

Where did you get it from? Might be a bullshit product we should know about.

ChemX on Outlaw. To be honest, I don't respond much to anything but test and tren and "real" orals (dbol, tbol, etc.)

Mods please delete if not appropriate.

KB

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic