Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Cyp/Deca Cruise and hcg

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Adding deca to HRT (100 mg/wk ish) is becoming more and more common place for older guys, specifically for joint issues. Age mgmt docs are prescribing it and even some urologists. Everyone is different, best way to find out is to try it for 6 months and gauge your response. 500 IU a week of HCG IMO should be a mainstay to keep intratesticular testosterone levels normalized and maintain testicular mass. I combine both cyp 100 mg every 3 - 4 days and 500 IU HCG same schedule, have considered Deca 50 mg/wk but HCT runs high with regular donations, I don't want to push it, but old joints are no fun either and living on Celebrex has its own set of risks. Deca will increase erythrocytosis more so than T so keep and eye on HCT. >52% donate blood. I used to run Deca (script) only for 10 years for HRT along with 350 IU of HCG 2x/wk. Worked just fine when combined with the HCG, no issues with ED or libido, with the HCG.

daman1

daman1

VIP Member
Jul 25, 2016
I have been considering this add on to my trt as well. I was thinking more along the lines of 200mg/wk. I would want it for the joint benefits but I do bloods with my doc every 6 months and am wondering how it would affect them. We do a full panel so I am wondering about rbc hematocrit and such.

Not trying to hijack but maybe you are others reading this post have have experience with lab results when adding this low dose.

Great point

daman1

daman1

VIP Member
Jul 25, 2016
I do my 200 mg trt and 100mg every week. The Deca used for joints. Been doing it for awhile. Do blood work 2-3 times a year. No problems except lil bit of elevated RBC. But donating blood keeps on in check.

Notice any physique improvements?

Smitty217

Smitty217

Nov 10, 2021
I have been considering this add on to my trt as well. I was thinking more along the lines of 200mg/wk. I would want it for the joint benefits but I do bloods with my doc every 6 months and am wondering how it would affect them. We do a full panel so I am wondering about rbc hematocrit and such.

Not trying to hijack but maybe you are others reading this post have have experience with lab results when adding this low dose.
I'm currently healing from surgery to repair a torn bicep tendon and had scare tissue removed from my Labrum and Rotator Cuff. I'm currently using 180 mg Test C and 120 mg of Decca. Working out legs 3x a week and light small rehab stuff for shoulder/arm 4-5 days a week. I can tell I'm putting on size in my legs 100%. I feel like I've kept a lot of my upper body size even though I've not trained heavy in around 3 months. 2 months I've not trained any upper body. The other day my wife looked at my quads as I was walking around the house "Commando" and was literally like, "OH MY GOD! YOUR LEGS ARE HUGE!! YOU NEED TO KEEP DOING LEGS 3 DAYS A WEEK ONCE YOUR HEALD UP!" So, I personally think gains can be made on small doses and even in a state of your body repairing and recovering from injury/surgery.

As for my most recent lab results, I've been using 180 mg Test C and 120 mg of Decca and my testosterone levels came back at almost 1800 and Free at 63 ng/dl. Last labs on 210 mg of Test C my labs came back with Total Testosterone at 1500 and Free at 48. So Decca will definitely raise your total. I did normal Testosterone test and not the LCMS version which is more accurate. Hopefully this helps someone and sheds a little light. Love having a place to come and share experience with like minded people!!

Smitty217

Smitty217

Nov 10, 2021
Adding deca to HRT (100 mg/wk ish) is becoming more and more common place for older guys, specifically for joint issues. Age mgmt docs are prescribing it and even some urologists. Everyone is different, best way to find out is to try it for 6 months and gauge your response. 500 IU a week of HCG IMO should be a mainstay to keep intratesticular testosterone levels normalized and maintain testicular mass. I combine both cyp 100 mg every 3 - 4 days and 500 IU HCG same schedule, have considered Deca 50 mg/wk but HCT runs high with regular donations, I don't want to push it, but old joints are no fun either and living on Celebrex has its own set of risks. Deca will increase erythrocytosis more so than T so keep and eye on HCT. >52% donate blood. I used to run Deca (script) only for 10 years for HRT along with 350 IU of HCG 2x/wk. Worked just fine when combined with the HCG, no issues with ED or libido, with the HCG.
After being on Test C 180 mg a week and Decca 120 mg a week for 10 weeks my HCT is 48 still. I was pretty shocked and expected it to be higher. It's all Pharma grade product so it's legit. I do eat a half of a grapefruit EOD and drink at least 1 gallon of water daily and most days 1.5 gallons. Cardio 5-6 days a week for 25 minutes which I believe helps greatly.

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
Not sure about that question, just saying. When I first started AAS 30+ yrs ago thats the dosages I used to grow like a weed. 250mg Test/100mg Deca/ HCG on Sun-Thurs at 250iu and thats it.....
*TRT is normally just a low dose of Test per week IMO. I dont think this special Cocktail will work very well long term, but heck maybe it will.... Keep us posted, good question though

Reactions: 5.0
W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I'm currently healing from surgery to repair a torn bicep tendon and had scare tissue removed from my Labrum and Rotator Cuff. I'm currently using 180 mg Test C and 120 mg of Decca. Working out legs 3x a week and light small rehab stuff for shoulder/arm 4-5 days a week. I can tell I'm putting on size in my legs 100%. I feel like I've kept a lot of my upper body size even though I've not trained heavy in around 3 months. 2 months I've not trained any upper body. The other day my wife looked at my quads as I was walking around the house "Commando" and was literally like, "OH MY GOD! YOUR LEGS ARE HUGE!! YOU NEED TO KEEP DOING LEGS 3 DAYS A WEEK ONCE YOUR HEALD UP!" So, I personally think gains can be made on small doses and even in a state of your body repairing and recovering from injury/surgery.

As for my most recent lab results, I've been using 180 mg Test C and 120 mg of Decca and my testosterone levels came back at almost 1800 and Free at 63 ng/dl. Last labs on 210 mg of Test C my labs came back with Total Testosterone at 1500 and Free at 48. So Decca will definitely raise your total. I did normal Testosterone test and not the LCMS version which is more accurate. Hopefully this helps someone and sheds a little light. Love having a place to come and share experience with like minded people!!
If you can afford it, recheck with the LC/MS-MS T assay. I'm curious. Should come back lower (given everything else equal, same time after a dose, been on the same dosing for 8+ weeks, etc. nothing new added that would raise T (HCG)). ND seems to really cross-react with the standard T assays.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019

Be careful with the 3d/wk legs. It may work well in the short run, but over time it may be too much esp when you start adding other body parts back in and upping CNS stress. May be a good intermittent blaster for quads but not year round esp on the joints. Just my two cents. Sometimes it is easy to ignore the Sx of overuse until you've dug yourself into a hole. Been there.

Smitty217

Smitty217

Nov 10, 2021
Be careful with the 3d/wk legs. It may work well in the short run, but over time it may be too much esp when you start adding other body parts back in and upping CNS stress. May be a good intermittent blaster for quads but not year round esp on the joints. Just my two cents. Sometimes it is easy to ignore the Sx of overuse until you've dug yourself into a hole. Been there.

For sure. I totally agree. It’s only temporary. Crap like that is how I tore my bicep off my shoulder…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
He lost me when he said Primo was much stronger than Mast. In what way and where is the evidence (animal or human studies)? Far more anabolic than testosterone, show me the studies and what is "far more". If one is using it for HRT to reduce E2, lets say 50 - 100 mg/wk or less, in place of some of the T, how is that creating a supraphysiologic DHT? More importantly, intra-tissue levels? How and where? If we give guys pure DHT (proviron) and increase their blood levels 7-fold, intraprostatic DHT levels remain unchanged (Page et al, 2011), and the increase in blood conc of DHT did not affect prostate volume or PSA over a 2 yr treatment period (Idan et al, 2010). In fact, mesterolone treatment can improve lower urinary tract Sx (Dugeroglu, et al., 2014). Lastly, how does it disrupt the 5 AR process, are there studies out there that show Primo somehow alters, blocks, etc. 5AR? Finasteride or Dutasteride disrupt the 5AR process, that we know. Disrupt lipids, yes that has been shown but is not universal and at what dose? Give T at a high enough dose and it will lower HDL (Bhasin et al. 2001).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic