Cyp/Deca Cruise and hcg

daman1

daman1

VIP Member
Jul 25, 2016
Thinking of running weekly long term dose of:

200mg cyp
100mg deca

Thoughts? Also, would you run 1x weekly of hcg?

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
What’s your goal? Is it modified TRT regimen??

daman1

daman1

VIP Member
Jul 25, 2016
Lean out a little. Keep same muscle mass I have.

Yes @ modified TRT.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Been thinking about something similar myself.

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
I'm doing something simular. 250 test-u 150 deca. Just started with the same goals as you

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Only reason to add that amount of deca is joint health. If you don’t need it for that then skip it IMO.

100mg of deca a week is going to do fuck all for your physique. Improving your diet by 10% would make a far greater impact.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Only reason to add that amount of deca is joint health. If you don’t need it for that then skip it IMO.

100mg of deca a week is going to do fuck all for your physique. Improving your diet by 10% would make a far greater impact.

Not everybody has the same experience with deca/tren and like compounds, you know this.

Joint health also goes a long way when you’re doing cardio to trim up.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Npp makes my joints and overall well being feel 1000% better. I’ve not run it at low dose along my TRt yet but thinking of doing it soon.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've seen more people trying this. I'm not sure what Jin is referring to regarding 100mg/wk of Deca messing you up. It's got a nice anabolic profile, and allows you to pin 1x/week which is nice when you're planning to run long term. But I do agree with Jin on the diet. Sometimes we're overthinking on the AAS cocktail, and our overall results will be more dictated by our diet.... but that takes discipline, which is a dirty word to many of us. LOL

I'm not running HCG at the moment, but I typically do pin 500 IUs/week no matter what I'm running.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I've seen more people trying this. I'm not sure what Jin is referring to regarding 100mg/wk of Deca messing you up. It's got a nice anabolic profile, and allows you to pin 1x/week which is nice when you're planning to run long term. But I do agree with Jin on the diet. Sometimes we're overthinking on the AAS cocktail, and our overall results will be more dictated by our diet.... but that takes discipline, which is a dirty word to many of us. LOL

I'm not running HCG at the moment, but I typically do pin 500 IUs/week no matter what I'm running.

I don't feel Jin was saying the Deca would "mess you up" he was just saying it won't likely make any noticeable physique changes.
Not speaking for him, just what I got out of his post.
I feel Deca once a week low dose IS beneficial or NPP 2x per week they both do indeed make me "feel" better when training harder.
OP I think you have grand idea, go with it old timer....lol

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
I have been considering this add on to my trt as well. I was thinking more along the lines of 200mg/wk. I would want it for the joint benefits but I do bloods with my doc every 6 months and am wondering how it would affect them. We do a full panel so I am wondering about rbc hematocrit and such.

Not trying to hijack but maybe you are others reading this post have have experience with lab results when adding this low dose.

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
I do my 200 mg trt and 100mg every week. The Deca used for joints. Been doing it for awhile. Do blood work 2-3 times a year. No problems except lil bit of elevated RBC. But donating blood keeps on in check.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic