Members
Latest Member
nelson.howard
What's New?

Cyp/Deca Cruise and hcg

W

Wilson6

Dec 17, 2019
Adding deca to HRT (100 mg/wk ish) is becoming more and more common place for older guys, specifically for joint issues. Age mgmt docs are prescribing it and even some urologists. Everyone is different, best way to find out is to try it for 6 months and gauge your response. 500 IU a week of HCG IMO should be a mainstay to keep intratesticular testosterone levels normalized and maintain testicular mass. I combine both cyp 100 mg every 3 - 4 days and 500 IU HCG same schedule, have considered Deca 50 mg/wk but HCT runs high with regular donations, I don't want to push it, but old joints are no fun either and living on Celebrex has its own set of risks. Deca will increase erythrocytosis more so than T so keep and eye on HCT. >52% donate blood. I used to run Deca (script) only for 10 years for HRT along with 350 IU of HCG 2x/wk. Worked just fine when combined with the HCG, no issues with ED or libido, with the HCG.

daman1

daman1

VIP Member
Jul 25, 2016
I have been considering this add on to my trt as well. I was thinking more along the lines of 200mg/wk. I would want it for the joint benefits but I do bloods with my doc every 6 months and am wondering how it would affect them. We do a full panel so I am wondering about rbc hematocrit and such.

Not trying to hijack but maybe you are others reading this post have have experience with lab results when adding this low dose.
Great point

daman1

daman1

VIP Member
Jul 25, 2016
I do my 200 mg trt and 100mg every week. The Deca used for joints. Been doing it for awhile. Do blood work 2-3 times a year. No problems except lil bit of elevated RBC. But donating blood keeps on in check.
Notice any physique improvements?