Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Cycle Support- A supplement to maximize gains and minimize side effects while cycling

• Thread starter mycustomprotein
  • Start Date
mycustomprotein

mycustomprotein

Dec 7, 2015
I have created a supplement just for the people in this community. You can see the full write up at http://mycustomprotein.com/product/cycle-support/

There are many people out there that for one reason or another are on hormone enhancement supplementation. Every other company ignores and ostracizes this community to fend for themselves when it comes to the best nutritional supplements for their cycle. Our nutritional researchers have focused study on the biochemical reactions unique to steroid supplementation and the nutritional supplements that best compliment the positive effects of being on a cycle and eliminate the negative side effects of being on a cycle. For those who cycle, there is no other supplement geared toward you, and nothing will maximize gains and minimize side effects like this perfectly developed protein supplement.

I would like to hear member's feedback on this supplement I have created, and I would like to hear any other ingredients that I could add that would make this supplement very valuable to those on a anabolic steroid cycle. Supplement ingredients such as creatine would be pointless to a cycle because the anabolic nature of steroids will hypertrophy muscle cells much much more effectively. So I have omitted ingredients that would have no further effect, and added those that would truly compliment a cycle well. If you have more ingredients you would like to use, I could create it for you and maybe together we can create a better supplement that I create and together we can share it with the community for the betterment of all.

Thank you to everyone and I look forward to sparking a dialogue about this concept.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
BCAA is a garbage supplement. Totally useless if you eat meat.

Milk thistle is completely ineffective

And the only reason someone would be having issues with prolactin is if they relied on DIM for control of e2.

Nothing wrong with some whey protein though. What do you mean by "pure" whey?

rodgeur

rodgeur

Dec 5, 2015
For me i make my cycle support with: tudca, red yeast rice,q10,policosanol , vit c,b,e,d and mineraux. And RESVERATROL for everything. With that , i keep my value of cholesterol , liver, heart and kidneys in the correct average

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic