Latest Member
Imsprod1
What's New?

Cycle Help

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
So ive been on NPP and test Prop for seven weeks after taking almost 2.5 months off (yeah i know not alot for me)

Anywho. I have not noticed much size gain and id like help/input from you guys. HOWEVER my strength is up very high. Just not seeing the size gains i want, might be because of my diet or training.

Im trying to get 4k calories in a day, sometimes i mess up and maybe get 3500. My weight now is 198 (in fluctuating) But strength keeps rising

100mg NPP EOD
50mg Prop EOD

Maybe my test is too low? Help me out bros.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
test is definitely too low...50mg EOD is an average of 175mg EW (unless you inject 4 times every week and it's not truly EOD, then you'd get 200mg). If you bump the test up to 75mg EOD you'll get 262.5mg EW. 100mg EOD is still only 350mg EW. So, I think you need to bump the prop to at least 350mg EW to start seeing some good results. At that dose I don't think you will see any more hairloss than you are seeing now. It's when you get above 500mg EW that you may start to see some problems. However, you were on 700mg Test Susp EW at one point and I don't remember you complaining of hairloss. It was only when you started dbol.

The bottom line for me is that as far as injectables go, Test is the godl standard for mass building. Deca/NPP is nice, but should only be used as a way to gain even more mass IMO. Test is what's gonna pack on that size and 175mg EW is certainly not going to get the job done. At that dose, I bet you are not that far above what your natural T levels would be at your age. Just try a 350mg dose of a week and see what happens. If you don't see added hairloss within a week you should be fine. The extra prop will start to physically make it's mark at the end of week 1 (at least for me) so you'll know by then as well.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hey bud, I'd up the test to at least 100mg EOD, maybe even up it to 150mg EOD. Good to hear you're making good strength gains, it tells me you're generating some lean mass. You must be losing a little fat at the same time. If so, you can be not growing in absolute terms, but your shape will be changing for the better. I personally would rather make smaller, genuine gains than have to deal with a bunch of fat on my frame.

I lost about 12-15 pounds over the past 6 weeks, and I know that I've shrunk in aboslute terms, but everyone comments that I've gotten huge, LOL. The mirror looks like I'm growing, although the tape measure says the opposite, since I'm leaning up. If you can ignore the scale, you may be in the sweet spot of gaining lean mass and losing fat.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
well... i must first commend you on your time off... AND the fact your cycle is not stupid crazy dosed... well done bro...

BUT... you need more test... just like the hippie said... ;)

seriously, if it where me... and I am a bit wasteful ... I would pin the prop 100mg ED to get the levels back up... and possible switch esters... I HEAR that running Test Phenylprop and NPP is the way to go...

You can get more mg/ml with TestPP (150) that way even if you pin 1ml eod you up to 450 mg EW... which is still a moderately low dose compared to some of your other cycles...Which may lend to another issue... you may have a tolerance issue at hand... your body has gotten so used to banging away at 800+ mg per week this isnt enough to really stimulate growth any more...

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
well... i must first commend you on your time off... AND the fact your cycle is not stupid crazy dosed... well done bro...

seriously, if it where me... and I am a bit wasteful ... I would pin the prop 100mg ED to get the levels back up... and possible switch esters... I HEAR that running Test Phenylprop and NPP is the way to go...

You can get more mg/ml with TestPP (150) that way even if you pin 1ml eod you up to 450 mg EW... which is still a moderately low dose compared to some of your other cycles...Which may lend to another issue... you may have a tolerance issue at hand... your body has gotten so used to banging away at 800+ mg per week this isnt enough to really stimulate growth any more...

That is also a very valid point... that's why I tell people not to start above 500mg EW for the first cycle and then work it up slowly. No need to jump to 750mg EW or a gram for your second cycle. In your case, you're lowering the test dose, but adding another compound. That's another way to get around the tolerance issue.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

Well iidk if i agree with the receptors thing lol. I think ill def add back to where i was, but yes im going to start upping the test.

And to GS, i dont notice any hairloss on test, just still being cautious u know?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic