Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Cycle Help: Oral only: Tren and Winny

R

Robpoppa

May 3, 2018
I'm looking to do an oral cycle of Tren and Winny. I want to keep the cycle at 8-10 weeks total and use the Tren for 4 weeks max. I'm looking for advice on how you would formulate this cycle. Start them both at the same time and drop the Tren after 4 weeks? Or, start with Winny and add the Tren for the last 4 weeks? I was even considering 10 weeks of Winny with 2 weeks of Tren at the beginning and end of the cycle. I'm looking to shed fat and harden up. My diet and cardio are on point. I have Liver protection and am fully aware of the toxic nature of oral Tren. I also have PCT in hand.

Not a newbie....just new to this site.
Previous cycles include: 1. DBol/Sustanon 2. DBol/EQ/Test-E 3. DBol/Sustanon/Test-E
I'm 32, 5'11, 190 lbs, 13-16% BF. Been working out for seriously for 12 years.

Thanks in advance for any advice/experiences you might share.

Push50

Push50

Dec 12, 2013
I'm looking to do an oral cycle of Tren and Winny. I want to keep the cycle at 8-10 weeks total and use the Tren for 4 weeks max. I'm looking for advice on how you would formulate this cycle. Start them both at the same time and drop the Tren after 4 weeks? Or, start with Winny and add the Tren for the last 4 weeks? I was even considering 10 weeks of Winny with 2 weeks of Tren at the beginning and end of the cycle. I'm looking to shed fat and harden up. My diet and cardio are on point. I have Liver protection and am fully aware of the toxic nature of oral Tren. I also have PCT in hand.

Not a newbie....just new to this site.
Previous cycles include: 1. DBol/Sustanon 2. DBol/EQ/Test-E 3. DBol/Sustanon/Test-E
I'm 32, 5'11, 190 lbs, 13-16% BF. Been working out for seriously for 12 years.

Thanks in advance for any advice/experiences you might share.

Test need to be the base of all cycles. Period.
You need to re-evaluate your plan

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Oral only? Youve got methyltrienolone? Where did you find oral sust and test e? Not recommenended either. Get tren ace inject it. Skip the winny and use 250-500 mgs test /week as a base.

R

Robpoppa

May 3, 2018
Ha! I've never seen oral Sust or Test-E. Earlier cycles were injectables....Sust, Test-E, EQ.

I DO have some Test-E available but was wanting to avoid needles this time around. I understand that Test is a must with Tren, and will add it to this cycle. But I still need your input on how to schedule the orals. I was even considering 2 weeks on, 4 weeks off, 4 weeks on. Please advise.

Last edited:
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
You've been working out seriously from age 20-32, and you've run some cycles. At 5-11 and 190lbs @ 13-16% you may not look too bad for a normal healthy citizen your age, but you are not showing the look you should have with the resume you claim, something's missing.

My guess is diet, start thinking more about that than about which orals to run when.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Ha! I've never seen oral Sust or Test-E. Earlier cycles were injectables....Sust, Test-E, EQ.

I DO have some Test-E available but was wanting to avoid needles this time around. I understand that Test is a must with Tren, and will add it to this cycle. But I still need your input on how to schedule the orals. I was even considering 2 weeks on, 4 weeks off, 4 weeks on. Please advise.
I'm happy to help, and thats what I'm doing I'm not going to advise you to do something I wouldnt do. If you take those two oral compounds together you're gonna feel like dogshit with no energy if you've got real gear. Not to mention you're gonna be hurting like fuck in every joint. Tren dries you out and winny is even worse especially in terms of joint health. It's a bad idea dont do it. If you want to bro out on an oral only cycle have at it. But, I wont ever advise you to do that.

R

Robpoppa

May 3, 2018
You've been working out seriously from age 20-32, and you've run some cycles. At 5-11 and 190lbs @ 13-16% you may not look too bad for a normal healthy citizen your age, but you are not showing the look you should have with the resume you claim, something's missing.

My guess is diet, start thinking more about that than about which orals to run when.
Energy levels, recovery times, and metabolism are all working against me at this ripe old age......hahaha. I am definitely still in good shape, but its getting harder every year to 'peak' and 'lean out' for summer. Just looking for a little edge.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
A better diet will do more than a couple weeks of pills will. Sometimes hard work is the only choice (sigh)

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
ripe old age of 32? are you fucking kidding me? what are you gonna do at 50? Die? I'm 57 and would kill to be back at the 'ripe old age of 32'! your gonna have to take huge doses of oral tren to get any result. most of it will pass right through your liver and out your ass. its not designed to sit in your liver so it can be broken down and enter the blood stream like dbol and other orals.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic