Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Cycle for Women going through menopause

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Wife is interested in Trying something out. Goals are to gain muscle, Slim down, increase libdo...

She isn't really that far out of shape at all. This whole menopause process has made progress tougher.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I have seen some research showing that testosterone is effective in treating symptoms of menopause without the side effects of estrogen like breast cancer

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Wife is interested in Trying something out. Goals are to gain muscle, Slim down, increase libdo...

She isn't really that far out of shape at all. This whole menopause process has made progress tougher.

Hi Ram,

I'm 49 and have been on TRT for at least 3 years now..through my Dr.

It has done wonders and I will never give it up :) We never know when menopause will hit us if at all...some are lucky BUT, I have no symptoms of it at all at this time.

I asked my Dr. if he knew if being on TRT (only, not HRT) would take away menopause symptoms and he's not sure.

It's a very low dose but it still comes with some sides...although the pros outweigh the cons to me :)

PM me if you have any questions!

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Hi Jenner,
May I PM you as well with a question pertaining to this subject?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Keep in mind that there doesn't seem to be a standard protocol for administration of TRT for women. The ranges can range grossly from doctor to doctor. Make sure your doc has experience in this area or can consult a colleague of theirs that does.

With that out of the way, the good news is, TRT for woman can really help with a lot of issues. My wife has had a full hysterectomy and went years with only using estrogen. She is also on Wellbutrin, which can have an effect on sex drive as well. We just started her on TRT 3 weeks ago, but we can report back on the results a few months down the road.

I actually did the research myself to find the doses. They ranged from 10-25mg every week (or 60-100 every 4 weeks) in other cases. Women are extremely prone to side effects, so whatever you do, take it slow and easy.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic