PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Daily. No need to cycle it

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Didnt read the whole thread but, get an effervescent creatine if you can find it.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
A what? Actually never heard of this.... intriguing

Disolves completely in water. A training partner of mine tears ago used to get it. It was in single serve packets. It was so much easier to consume for me than the normal, poorly disolving powders. Few bucks more but, worth it imo.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Disolves completely in water. A training partner of mine tears ago used to get it. It was in single serve packets. It was so much easier to consume for me than the normal, poorly disolving powders. Few bucks more but, worth it imo.

Oh is it the micronized stuff? Hell yeah dude, the old powder can be tough if you don't have a warm drink to dissolve it in. That's where the stomach upset complaints come in - undissolved powder.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Oh is it the micronized stuff? Hell yeah dude, the old powder can be tough if you don't have a warm drink to dissolve it in. That's where the stomach upset complaints come in - undissolved powder.

Stuff tore my stomach to hell. Ah, the good ol days. 18ga sust preloads and shit creatine.

M

Millie Porter

Feb 8, 2017
if you daily take this. then face problem your health

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic