Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Cycle choices for next three runs.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Why do you say mast and primo are wastes of money? I've heard a few guys who say the same about primo but others who say that primo/mast/test was the best cycle they've ever run. You're a big mofo and have been around the block, so I'm interested in hearing your reasons for not liking mast and primo.

I've used mast a few times, and I liked it's secondary benefits (gym aggression, alert energy, libido boost, etc). I can see why people don't like it or think it's not effective, because the strength and mass gains aren't there, so I understand that. The primo is the one I'm really interested in.

They just don't do much of anything noticeable that's actually worth the money. You can get those "secondary benefits" from a good preworkout supp lol. You could even take prami at 500mgs and get a good libido boost and it's cheap as hell and legal to buy. I'm just biased, I guess. All I run is test and an oral or slin here and there. Once you ween yourself off the "I gotta take a kitchen sink's worth of compounds" and are just satisfied with testosterone, life get's easier haha.

Reactions: SAD
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
They just don't do much of anything noticeable that's actually worth the money. You can get those "secondary benefits" from a good preworkout supp lol. You could even take prami at 500mgs and get a good libido boost and it's cheap as hell and legal to buy. I'm just biased, I guess. All I run is test and an oral or slin here and there. Once you ween yourself off the "I gotta take a kitchen sink's worth of compounds" and are just satisfied with testosterone, life get's easier haha.

I believe in running several compounds for certain purposes and one compound for other purposes. The one drug that I wish was viable in short ester form is EQ. However, I hear a bold prop or bold ace shot hurts 1000 times worse than a high dosed prop shot. And that I heard from a few guys who have been around the block. The thing I love so much about EQ is that I feel like I get some quality size from it (nothing too extreme) and it keeps me really lean. My skin also seems to benfit greatly from EQ and I have no side effects whatsoever. IN fact, if it wasn't for EQ I'd probably run shorter cycles almost exclusively.

So, I apologize for not thinking of this before, but you may want to consider Bold Cyp for an 8 week run. I started feeling it early in week 3 and it kicked in very nicely. Of course you'd get more benefit by running it a few more weeks, but I think 8 weeks is enough to see some good results (especially if frontloaded). Maybe you could run 525 test prop EW, 600 Bold cyp EW, and 80-100mg Var ED for 8 weeks. Sounds like a great cycle to add a little bit of size and stay very lean if your diet is on point. Always something to consider my friend...

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I believe in running several compounds for certain purposes and one compound for other purposes. The one drug that I wish was viable in short ester form is EQ. However, I hear a bold prop or bold ace shot hurts 1000 times worse than a high dosed prop shot. And that I heard from a few guys who have been around the block. The thing I love so much about EQ is that I feel like I get some quality size from it (nothing too extreme) and it keeps me really lean. My skin also seems to benfit greatly from EQ and I have no side effects whatsoever. IN fact, if it wasn't for EQ I'd probably run shorter cycles almost exclusively.

So, I apologize for not thinking of this before, but you may want to consider Bold Cyp for an 8 week run. I started feeling it early in week 3 and it kicked in very nicely. Of course you'd get more benefit by running it a few more weeks, but I think 8 weeks is enough to see some good results (especially if frontloaded). Maybe you could run 525 test prop EW, 600 Bold cyp EW, and 80-100mg Var ED for 8 weeks. Sounds like a great cycle to add a little bit of size and stay very lean if your diet is on point. Always something to consider my friend...

I've put some thought into 8 week cycles with longer estered compounds, but I keep running into the same problem, and that is recovery time. An 8 week cycle with long esters is really a 10 week cycle (give or take) and more time shut down means longer recovery and longer "off" time. Still not ruling it out, just giving my thoughts on it.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011

I like some of this, and I'll definitely give it more thought. As far as slin goes, it will never be an option for me. I have hypoglycemia already, so I'd be that guy that drank a gallon of Kool-aid and still went into a coma and died, lol. Not to mention I'm nowhere near the point of needing slin to grow.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I've put some thought into 8 week cycles with longer estered compounds, but I keep running into the same problem, and that is recovery time. An 8 week cycle with long esters is really a 10 week cycle (give or take) and more time shut down means longer recovery and longer "off" time. Still not ruling it out, just giving my thoughts on it.

So, if you have the money run it for only 6 weeks and continue to run the prop for 8. After that you can start PCT almost immediately. 6 weeks is enough time to benefit from the Bold Cyp IMO. But, it's just an option. People are always skeptical about EQ until they try it...then most are hooked. I know I am. Bottom line is that you will have virtually no added side effects and it can't hurt your cycle.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Would it be worth it to run it at a slightly higher dose than 600mgs/week, seeing as I'd only be running it for 6 weeks? Or, and I hate tapering and have never thought it could be useful until now, but would running the bold cyp at a gram for the first three weeks, including a frontload on the first shot, and then 600mgs/week for the last three, help to make it as effective as possible over such a short time period, without having to wait more than 2 weeks to start PCT? (<----Did that run-on sentence make any sense?)

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I think 600mgs is more than enough for a first time run with it. But, I would recommend a frontload of 1,200mg for the first week (900mg on day one and then 300mg on the other pin for the week). Then, continue with 300mg pins twice weekly. I've talked to people who fonrtloaded it ( I did NOT) and they said they started feeling it in week 2. Everyone is different, but a frontload makes all the difference.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Thanks GS, got some research and more considering to do.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Thanks GS, got some research and more considering to do.

There isn't much out there about Bold Cyp in general, but it's got all the same effects as EQ (as you would expect). Research some of the additional benefits of EQ other than size and keeping lean.... like collagen synthesis.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Why do you say mast and primo are wastes of money? I've heard a few guys who say the same about primo but others who say that primo/mast/test was the best cycle they've ever run. You're a big mofo and have been around the block, so I'm interested in hearing your reasons for not liking mast and primo.

I've used mast a few times, and I liked it's secondary benefits (gym aggression, alert energy, libido boost, etc). I can see why people don't like it or think it's not effective, because the strength and mass gains aren't there, so I understand that. The primo is the one I'm really interested in.
I love masteron bud. I think that it comes with the fact that people either ARE or ARE NOT dht responders. if you are one, you will LOVE proviron, masteron and primo. If you aren't well you wont care for them. Just an observation i have made over the years.

I NEVER run a blast without proviron or masteron. you dont need ai's with them at reasonable doseages AND they make test work ebtter, who wouldnt' love them=-)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic