Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Cycle choices for next three runs.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
As some of you may know from a previous thread about orals, I will be experimenting with oral dosage and timing during my next three cycles. To try to keep the experiment as controlled as possible, I'm going to be running the exact same cycle for three short cycles (7 weeks each). I was originally planning on running tren ace for the first time, but decided against for 2 reasons, 1) the effectiveness of tren may overpower the oral (anavar) and make it hard to determine effects. 2) if sides are unbearable, then the controlled part of the cycle changes and ruins the experiment.

So here are my options.

OPTION 1
Weeks 1-7:
Test P 350mgs/week (frontload days 1&2)((just a base, want to keep total mgs down))
Mast P 525mgs/week (frontload days 1&2)
Primo Dipropionate 700mgs/week (fronload days 1&2)
Anavar 700mgs/wk

OPTION 2
Weeks 1-7:
Test P 350mgs/week (same frontload)
Mast P 350mgs/week (" " ")
Primo Dipropionate 1050mgs/week (" " ")
Anavar 700mgs/week

OPTION 3
Weeks 1-7:
Test P 525mgs/week (fronload days 1&2)
Primo Dipropionate 1050mgs/week (frontload days 1&2)
Anavar 700mgs/wk

Primo is almost entirely anabolic with very little androgenic activity, so I would assume the two options with masteron(very androgenic) would be most effective, but I threw in the cycle without mast anyway.

Any suggestions, or changes, or entirely new cycle ideas, are welcome.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Honestly, this will depend entirely on your goals. From what it seems like, you are not too concerned with cost of cycle or putting on mass quickly. If that is the case I would run the last option. 1,050mg seems like a lot but Primo is very mild. You'll get some nice mass gains that may not be entirely noticeable until your second short cycle. However, that combo should cut you up pretty good. Running that high a dose of anything, even if it was only 700mg is cause for concern if you mix it with too many things. You can combine primo and mast together but IMO, run the primo now and save the mast when you are ready to try tren A. Tren and Mast together are fuckin awesome.... a truly unbeilievable experience.

Personally, I think 350mg Test P per week is enough for cutting. But, you can run the 525 if you like, no problem.

Reactions: SAD
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
My goal is ultra lean bulking. The compounds suggest cutting, but I'll be running a super-clean diet at slightly higher than maintenance calories. Clearly I'll lose bodyfat, but hopefully I'll also put on a few pounds of muscle as well. I'd be happy with 5-6 pounds of solid muscle per cycle. With a solid pct, diet, and training after the cycle, I should be able to keep most of the gains. This could mean 15 pounds or so of solid, keepable muscle, in 45 weeks, while lowering bodyfat.

The reason I had mast in there was for the androgenic effects, but I'd consider the 3rd option for sure if you think the test has enough androgenic activity to compliment the primo.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
1 for the lean look you want

Don't mistake me for KBD, lol. I don't necessarily want to cut, but I'm not going to all out bulk again until I'm ready to run another 12 week cycle. Just looking for slow, steady, solid gains, combined with big jumps in strength that I expect from the var. Thanks for the response ozzy.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
From the pics I've seen of you, you seem to be built a bit like me. Large frame with good potential for large muscle growth. And I think since you or I don't compete we can afford to take things a bit slower and approach the gains from a long term perspective. That's easier said than done, this I know. But, if you've got a frame that can support a good amount of muscle growth like I think you do, then it should be a bit easier to realize slow gains. I haven't run enough primo to make a statement about long term gains, but I have a couple bros who are "athletes" (not competitors in BBing) who swear by primo for long lasting gains. Other than the drug itself the theory is the slower you gain the longer they stay. This is usually why oral only cycles typically do not work very well. The gains are explosive and then once the influx of hormones subsides the body goes into shock mode because it can't support the muscle mass you've just attained (not to mention the joints). I seem to put on fat slightly easier than I can lose it, so primo is a great drug to use for me. I'd imagine it will be similar for you.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
How many different esters does primo have? I was only aware of the acetate and enanthate. What's the half life on the di-propionate?

Slic.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Di-prop has a half-life roughly the same as prop, just slightly longer, (think between prop and phenylprop). It should be treated the same as prop, although probably keeps blood levels more stable when pinning EOD (when compared to prop EOD). Not sure why it's not offered as a prop instead of di-prop, but I trust that it's legit, so somebody is making methenolone di-propionate powder somewhere. I'll treat it the same as I do prop and pin ED.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Too much stuff, just run test. Mast and Primo are huge wastes of money. Run test and var. I only use test.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
*KISS* doesn't matter realy 1 or 2 will work. Keep aromasin in there or anastrazole to help keep things lean.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Too much stuff, just run test. Mast and Primo are huge wastes of money. Run test and var. I only use test.

Why do you say mast and primo are wastes of money? I've heard a few guys who say the same about primo but others who say that primo/mast/test was the best cycle they've ever run. You're a big mofo and have been around the block, so I'm interested in hearing your reasons for not liking mast and primo.

I've used mast a few times, and I liked it's secondary benefits (gym aggression, alert energy, libido boost, etc). I can see why people don't like it or think it's not effective, because the strength and mass gains aren't there, so I understand that. The primo is the one I'm really interested in.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
*KISS* doesn't matter realy 1 or 2 will work. Keep aromasin in there or anastrazole to help keep things lean.

I'll assume your KISS means "keep it simple stupid", so by that do you mean that the cycles are too complicated, or that I shouldn't plan things out to this degree?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic