Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Cycle after transplant

J

Januza

Aug 12, 2017
So this might be a weird one.

A month ago I did a FUE transplant. I had 2096 grafts moved from my nape to my upper front forehead. Been having hair thinning for maybe 10 years and decided to have the procedure to hopefully look better in 6-8 months.

Anyways I’m wanting to get back and do 250mg test and potentially boldenone cycle for 10-12 weeks.

Any ideas if this would affect my hair transplant ?
I see mixed info online on this.
Hope someone can help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Since higher testosterone levels lead to higher DHT levels which causes hairloss with those who are genetically susceptible, I would think if you want hair that you should avoid excess test of any kind. But I'm no expert (and balding).

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I would avoid Masteron unless u like flushing down the drain and want to be bald again.....

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Another misleading thread. I was looking forward to discussing post organ transplant cycling and you're getting hair plugs.
I guess on the plus side, if they're anchored well they can't fall out. How old are you? Was it early male pattern or affected by some medicine or condition?

J

Januza

Aug 12, 2017
Another misleading thread. I was looking forward to discussing post organ transplant cycling and you're getting hair plugs.
I guess on the plus side, if they're anchored well they can't fall out. How old are you? Was it early male pattern or affected by some medicine or condition?

42 years old. Turning 43. My older brother has been balding since his 30s. Me a lot less than him.
So it’s early male pattern but a lot less than others. I’ve always had a heart shaped hairline just much more evident now than before. Yes they are anchored already. They anchor after just 7-10 days. Supposed to drop after 2-4 months and grow back in 8-12 month.
As I don’t plan any heavy cycle I’m hoping no or not much loss. I noticed after a tren cycle that about 6 weeks in I started to loose quite a bit of hair. So probably won’t do that again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Hair is over rated...lol sorry im no help on this at all..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic