Members
Latest Member
Douglas S
What's New?

Cycle Advice, critique away!

M

medigainz

Dec 14, 2020
Hoping some seasoned vet's in the PED game can critique where needed, the only thing I will be adamant about is ED subC injections, so much of the primary medical literature is supporting this route of administration now for a large number of reasons.

Cycle:
  • Test Prop or Test Cyp/Enanthate 400-500mg (wk 1-12) (this is where I need help making a decision on)
  • Anavar and/or rad140 (30-40mg/day, 10-20mg/day respectively wk 6-12)
  • AI as needed based on bloods
    • planning on getting blood work around wk 3-5 depending on the ester. If AI is needed I'll throw in .25 Arimidex ED and get a estradiol LC/MS-MS test 10-14 day after that
PCT
  • hCG: 250-500ius ED (days 1-8), 125-250ius ED (days 9-18),
    • Not sure if I should run hCG during my cycle, still need to read into the literature so advice here would be great
  • Nolva 40/40/20/20
  • Clomid:
    • willing to take but is the necessary for a more beginner cycle like mine

Background:
  • 28y/o , 5'10" , 192.2 lb's this morning around 10-11% bf with calipers. Going on 4 weeks with caloric deficit, cutting from 200-203lbs
  • 10+ years of consistent training , powerlifting state records, might do a NPC show
  • Diet and training I know what I'm doing, PEDs... not nearly the same level of knowledge
  • First cycle 22y/o, really dumb and unnecessary (400mg test C/wk, winny 25 or 50mg the last 4-5 weeks)
  • Second cycle: 28 y/o: Test Cyp started at 250mg/wk (wk 1-7), increased to 400mg/wk (wk 8-11)
    • This was from October to December

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I feel like test prop works better for me, but it means pinning quite a bit more often, and works great with anavar, probably my favorite cycle.

M

medigainz

Dec 14, 2020
I feel like test prop works better for me, but it means pinning quite a bit more often, and works great with anavar, probably my favorite cycle.

I was already planning to pin ED subcutaneously so it doesn't matter to me.

What dosages do you recommend for a more beginner cycle? Should it differ in mg's/week to that of Test C/E?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Someone more knowledgeable than me should answer that...
The canned response is "the least amount that leads to gains".

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I would say dont waste. Your money on the Rad 140, spend you money on more food... I tried and and feel like its done nothing for me...

M

medigainz

Dec 14, 2020
I would say dont waste. Your money on the Rad 140, spend you money on more food... I tried and and feel like its done nothing for me...

How do you feel about ED subcutaneous with Test E around .2-.3ml?

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
How do you feel about ED subcutaneous with Test E around .2-.3ml?
Never done Subq shots at micro doses, The micro doses are usually used if someone is huper sensitive to side effects like gyno.

Something I tell everyone get really good at the basics, dont get caught up in the tiny shit that really doesn’t matter.

Do your shots, eat your food, and train your ass off, and make recovery, sleep, water intake priority, and you will make improvements.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic