Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Cyber monday!!!

L

lennoxchi

Nov 20, 2012
Not that I'm hating or anything but you guys run a lot of sales. You have a good product but there isn't a week that goes by were I don't receive an e-mail about another GWP sale.

From a marketing stand point when you run as many sales as you do it can have an adverse effect on your product. It can, in the mind of the consumer mean to them that you have an inferior product, which like i said you don't.

I'm sure you intend to run your business anyway you see fit, I'm just trying to give you the possible outlook of the consumer.

There has been times when I was going to buy, say, MTII, but didn't because i knew if i waited 5 minutes there would be a sale. You see it didn't stop me from buying but only buying at the regular price.

By having an increase in sales during a sale doesn't mean you're making more money I just means people aren't buying as much during non-sale times knowing that a sale is coming soon.

It's like Black Friday every other week with GWP and I should be thanking you, I save a lot of money.

F

farhad1356

Aug 19, 2012
I just wanted to thank you guys for your timely service and great prices. I have worked with similar companies before and been really impressed with your large collection and great prices.

B

BBE

Jun 2, 2012
I LOVE that gwp has a sale literally every time you turn around. I don't run my stash of stuff down to zero, so I know that basically at any given point, when I wanna restock up, a great sale is going on that gives me the opportunity to do so :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic