Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Cutting with EC "Y" My first experiences.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Hell yeah man that's great work. So all in all, you would really recommend the EC-Y stack? At least to someone that has everything else spot on. Lower half looking incredible bro. I'd like to lean out as well and get back into a more athletic type body. Rather than just bulkier.

"Recommend" is a tough word. Done improperly, it can be downright dangerous to mix ephedrine with yohimbine. Shine posted an article a few years back and he is really the one who inspired me to try it. That said, I have had (prior to trying "Y") a lot of experience with EC and cutting. Knowing the dangers, I introduced the "Y" slowly. (2.5mg along with my ec dose 3 times a day. I monitored heart rate and BP. I have eventually moved up to 5mg (3x/day) and will not go higher. With this dose, I have to be careful with exertion and any HITT cardio would be a NO-NO.

Just do it slow and be careful if you are going to try it. I wanted the most control I could have over my "y" intake and once my old research GWP yohimbine liquid ran out, I decided to make my own so I KNEW the dosing was right. I bought 10g of bulk powder for $30 (and at 5mg doses that will last me YEARS). Primaforce does make a 2.5mg cap and of all the brands I would trust theirs the most.

Holy shit, that's a lot of weight in a short period of time! You doing a lot of cardio Mac, or is it all from dieting?

Been doing 30 min incline walking at 150-160 once a week for general health. Hell that is only like 250-300cal burned, but I figured at over 40 I better integrate at least some cardio for health.

Mac, that's huge success! I'm chasing you know... starting today to drop some weight for bathing suit season.

Yep! That is my thought. I want to finally be in real good shape this year and dont want to feel rushed to do it. When I get there, I want to stay there....so this will be a lifestyle adjustment for me. I figured I would start early and then ease into the end, and find that balance I can live with.

I have so many times stopped short of getting to that point of being really in shape. For what ever reason....strength goals, fear of muscle loss, or even lack of discipline. This past year, I have realized that not much else is going to ever change in my physique or strength from this point on. I have pretty much peaked unless I want to make some pretty drastic jumps which are just not for me at this stage of the game. (no judgments on what anyone else does, just a personal choice). So there is no real reason for me now not to chase the last thing I have never done....get freaking ripped! :D

Even though I am not a 'bodybuilder' my personal goals are balanced between perusing strength and a good physique. The cut also works from a powerlifting standpoint if I can ever get serious enough to get my stuff together and compete outside local meets around here. Being in 198's is a big advantage and makes a 1600lb total look a lot better than it does at 220 :)

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
"Recommend" is a tough word. Done improperly, it can be downright dangerous to mix ephedrine with yohimbine. Shine posted an article a few years back and he is really the one who inspired me to try it. That said, I have had (prior to trying "Y") a lot of experience with EC and cutting. Knowing the dangers, I introduced the "Y" slowly. (2.5mg along with my ec dose 3 times a day. I monitored heart rate and BP. I have eventually moved up to 5mg (3x/day) and will not go higher. With this dose, I have to be careful with exertion and any HITT cardio would be a NO-NO.

Just do it slow and be careful if you are going to try it. I wanted the most control I could have over my "y" intake and once my old research GWP yohimbine liquid ran out, I decided to make my own so I KNEW the dosing was right. I bought 10g of bulk powder for $30 (and at 5mg doses that will last me YEARS). Primaforce does make a 2.5mg cap and of all the brands I would trust theirs the most.

Been doing 30 min incline walking at 150-160 once a week for general health. Hell that is only like 250-300cal burned, but I figured at over 40 I better integrate at least some cardio for health.

Yep! That is my thought. I want to finally be in real good shape this year and dont want to feel rushed to do it. When I get there, I want to stay there....so this will be a lifestyle adjustment for me. I figured I would start early and then ease into the end, and find that balance I can live with.

I have so many times stopped short of getting to that point of being really in shape. For what ever reason....strength goals, fear of muscle loss, or even lack of discipline. This past year, I have realized that not much else is going to ever change in my physique or strength from this point on. I have pretty much peaked unless I want to make some pretty drastic jumps which are just not for me at this stage of the game. (no judgments on what anyone else does, just a personal choice). So there is no real reason for me now not to chase the last thing I have never done....get freaking ripped! :D

Even though I am not a 'bodybuilder' my personal goals are balanced between perusing strength and a good physique. The cut also works from a powerlifting standpoint if I can ever get serious enough to get my stuff together and compete outside local meets around here. Being in 198's is a big advantage and makes a 1600lb total look a lot better than it does at 220 :)

Great response to my question brother! Very much appreciated.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Ephedrine blows my prostate up.
Can't piss and that really sucks.

Im a big ECY fan and have used it on and off for years. However, I'm starting to think the above is an issue as I age. Nothing major, but some hints here and there. More feeling like I have to go and dribbling.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Im a big ECY fan and have used it on and off for years. However, I'm starting to think the above is an issue as I age. Nothing major, but some hints here and there. More feeling like I have to go and dribbling.

Huh....not sure on age. I am not "old" but in my early 40's if that means anything...... Maybe some are sensitive to that?....dont know. No prostate issues here.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Speaking only for myself, as I approach 40. I have never had any prostate issues or exam for that matter. I started Eph last week and noticed the issues. I probably wouldn't have made the association if not for MKs post.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012

Age has a lot to do with it for sure but if I add ephedrine I can tell the difference.
Just not really liking me.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Do you notice anything with Clen? I'd really hate to have to diet and exercise.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Do you notice anything with Clen? I'd really hate to have to diet and exercise.

I cant speak for clen, but I do all my cutting with intake. Recently I put in 30 min of incline walking once a week (just for general health), but I dont rely on increased expenditure to control body weight. It is much more efficient to eat a simple deficit. (and in many ways, helps you hold on to more muscle). I cant speak for contest shape, but for simply holding abs and being 10% +/-..... Intake control is pretty easy

E

Etough

Apr 15, 2013
I assume everyone is taking "Y" by mouth. Anyone using injectable? I have injectable 2mg/mL, I had told in the past it is possible to use...not confident in that. Thoughts?
Also I've had people tell me they use ECA for a few weeks then drop the "E" and add the "Y" for a few weeks. Any thoughts on that

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic